5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No USB Outlets or 12 Volt outlets in the backseat??

Thatwhite5.7

Reaction score
Is there not any 12 volt or USB Cable outlets in the back seat of the truck??

I have the 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Edition.

alow

Reaction score
Are you talking about in the armrest or accessible from the center console? My Bighorn has a bunch of USB outlets for the back in the rear of the center console.

Thatwhite5.7

Reaction score
Are you talking about in the armrest or accessible from the center console? My Bighorn has a bunch of USB outlets for the back in the rear of the center console.
My Ram has no USB/Outlets for the passenger’s in the back seat. They are all up front and one is in the center console/arm rest. The one in the console is what we use for the back seat.

alow

Reaction score
I'd definitely try to find out what happened. Nothing on the back of the center console under the airvents? Can you throw up a picture? I'd be talking to the dealer for sure.

Thatwhite5.7

Reaction score
I believe you need at least the Level 1 package to get the outlets in the back.
ho
I believe you need at least the Level 1 package to get the outlets in the back.
How do I know what package I have? I have the 8.4 Screen with NAV, Heated Seats, 2 tone interior, LED Head lights, ETC. I’m not sure why it doesn’t include the outlets in the rear.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ho
How do I know what package I have? I have the 8.4 Screen with NAV, Heated Seats, 2 tone interior, LED Head lights, ETC. I’m not sure why it doesn’t include the outlets in the rear.

It would help if you put your truck details in your signature so people aren't guessing what you have.

banditsc

Reaction score
ho

Sounds like you have at least Level 1, probably Level 2. It will say on your window sticker. If it's a early build they didn't have the 120 volt outlets, but pretty sure they had USB.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How can I do that? I’m new to this whole forum thing... sorry for that.
No problem. In the upper middle of the page you should see your user name. Click or touch on that and you'll see a bunch of stuff pop up..including one that says signature on the right side.

I'll try to attach a screenshot from my tablet so you can see what pops up when I select my name

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180911-180019.png
    Screenshot_20180911-180019.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 207

Thatwhite5.7

Reaction score
No problem. In the upper middle of the page you should see your user name. Click or touch on that and you'll see a bunch of stuff pop up..including one that says signature on the right side.

I'll try to attach a screenshot from my tablet so you can see what pops up when I select my name

Did that work?

Thatwhite5.7

Reaction score
Sounds like you have at least Level 1, probably Level 2. It will say on your window sticker. If it's a early build they didn't have the 120 volt outlets, but pretty sure they had USB.
Is this the date/time the truck was built?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 146

Users who are viewing this thread