5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Lifetime Warranty, so now what?????

Tilter

Reaction score
I went with USAA on a similar policy as GEICO, 7 years 100k and zero deductable. I’m betting all the reputable offerings from places like USAA and GEICO are pretty similar and legitimate. I had the USAA policy on my previous truck and used it three times with the worst being a $5k bill for a new top end and all emissions. USAA picked up the tab and a rental for three weeks to boot. Maybe not as good as a lifetime but good enough for me.

How much is the USAA one? I use them a lot so might give a switch since the GEICO one makes you stay with Geico obv.

XDBrad

Reaction score
How much is the USAA one? I use them a lot so might give a switch since the GEICO one makes you stay with Geico obv.

$1402.70 to be exact. I didn’t finance with USAA but it was the same price to buy it with or without the loan.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with USAA on a similar policy as GEICO, 7 years 100k and zero deductable. I’m betting all the reputable offerings from places like USAA and GEICO are pretty similar and legitimate. I had the USAA policy on my previous truck and used it three times with the worst being a $5k bill for a new top end and all emissions. USAA picked up the tab and a rental for three weeks to boot. Maybe not as good as a lifetime but good enough for me.
How much is the USAA coverage? I have them for home and cars and never even knew they had such policies.

XDBrad

Reaction score
Mine was $1402, however I mis-spoke on the terms... I got the 5/100 and zero deductible and not the 7/100 I said earlier. They call it a Comprehensive Protection Plan and you can get a quote from their web site.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine was $1402, however I mis-spoke on the terms... I got the 5/100 and zero deductible and not the 7/100 I said earlier. They call it a Comprehensive Protection Plan and you can get a quote from their web site.
Great thanks. I'll give it a look.

TalibanHater

Reaction score
I got the usaa extended warranty, so it sounds like i got something different than the comprehensive protection plan. Cost was a few K.

Users who are viewing this thread