5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No AM radio?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello,

Have you done a soft radio reset? Can you please send us a PM, our team would like to dig further into this.

William
Ram Cares

I'll shoot you a PM. A reset was done a few weeks ago due to the steering wheel buttons that stopped working. 🙄 Oh how I loathe Uconnect 5...

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hit source. I found it on another page.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i'll GIVE you my AM radio. Seriously didn't even know that was still a thing we needed to listen to. wutcha got going on there?

Dewey

Reaction score
I listened to the Dave Ramsey show a few nights ago on 620 AM radio.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If Dave Ramsey was the only thing on AM radio I wouldn’t have ever noticed mine was missing. Lol. That guy is a complete idiot. He thinks every walking human is supposed to work their whole life and save every penny they earn and never finance anything, ever. We’re supposed to just work all day, go home and eat a can of soup, sit in the dark until morning, then shower and go back to work. We’re supposed to drive a 1988 rusted out Honda Accord. That way when we get old and die, relatives we’ve never seen before can inherit our estate and spend all the money we worked for all our lives. F that guy.

I had a college professor who was very well known across the state in his field. One day he came into class and sat on the edge of his desk and lectured us about life instead of hydrology. He said don’t be afraid to take out a loan. Everything in life is expensive. Loans make things attainable. Loans also employ countless numbers of people and keep the economy flowing. Debt isn’t always evil. Just work hard and make your payments and don’t get carried away. Well, as a 20 year old young man that stuck in my brain. I’ll never forget that.

Anyway, not trying to side track the thread. I just get triggered when I hear Dave Ramsey’s name. :D

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If Dave Ramsey was the only thing on AM radio I wouldn’t have ever noticed mine was missing. Lol. That guy is a complete idiot. He thinks every walking human is supposed to work their whole life and save every penny they earn and never finance anything, ever. We’re supposed to just work all day, go home and eat a can of soup, sit in the dark until morning, then shower and go back to work. We’re supposed to drive a 1988 rusted out Honda Accord. That way when we get old and die, relatives we’ve never seen before can inherit our estate and spend all the money we worked for all our lives. F that guy.

I had a college professor who was very well known across the state in his field. One day he came into class and sat on the edge of his desk and lectured us about life instead of hydrology. He said don’t be afraid to take out a loan. Everything in life is expensive. Loans make things attainable. Loans also employ countless numbers of people and keep the economy flowing. Debt isn’t always evil. Just work hard and make your payments and don’t get carried away. Well, as a 20 year old young man that stuck in my brain. I’ll never forget that.

Anyway, not trying to side track the thread. I just get triggered when I hear Dave Ramsey’s name. :D
I wish my hydrology professor was like that. Mine was Chinese with a bad accent and I could barely understand the lectures.

Dewey

Reaction score

Glad I could be of some help. Figured that would trigger somebody.😆

For the record I don’t care for the guy either.

Users who are viewing this thread