5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER G2 TIRES FOR SALE!!

KentuckYCobrA

Reaction score
I have four like new Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires for sale, size 285/50r22. These will fit on stock height 2wd or 4wd with no rubbing. They have 600 miles on them and still have just over 15/32" of tread left (brand new, they have 15.6" of tread). I will get pics uploaded as soon as I can. Just PM for now, I can send pics through text.

Brand new, mounted and balanced, this set will run you anywhere from $1500-$1700, depending on location and company.

Asking $1260, if delivered or meeting. $1400, if shipped.

If you are near Memphis or N MS, I can deliver to you or we can meet.

KentuckYCobrA

Reaction score
No reason pertaining to the tires at all. I'm selling bc I'm in the process of building a mid travel truck (or "prerunner," as some would call them). I have purchased my wheels and tires for this build and no longer have a need for these tires. They were never used off road or any challenging terrain. Just drove them from home to the shop and back for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread