5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/55R22 on stock 1500 Limited?

Bruh

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've seen lots of threads on this topic but nothing about this tire specifically ,that I've been able to find, so figured I'd ask to see if anyone has done it.

I just traded in my Colorado ZR2 Bison for a 2022 1500 Limited (best decision I've made in a long time) and would like to replace the stock Pirellis because I am need of an all terrain tire. I used the Nitto Ridge Grappler on my 2007 Land Rover LR3 and absolutely loved them but I got some rub at a full turn going downhill which I want to avoid. I'd like to stick with that tire but am curious if anyone has fit the 285/55R22 on a 1500 limited with air suspension without any lift of leveling mods. Ideally I'd like to throw that size on there and not worry about any rubbing or additional mods/costs. I'm also considering a different rim (smaller, off road style) but would want the same tire diameter regardless.

I've read that the Toyo AT3 in a similar size doesn't rub. Has anyone installed the Ridge Grapplers in this size on their stock 1500 with air suspension? Any issues? Would you do it again? Any photos?

Users who are viewing this thread