5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest software version of 2022 12 inch radio?

liq001

Reaction score
Hi

I am wondering what is the latest software version of 22 truck with 12 inches screen? Today I noticed a software update while I am driving. It also says update completed, but the software version still the same as before. Please let me know what is your software version . Thanks

Best
Lee

liq001

Reaction score
Unless someone brand new just came out, that is the current version. Been out for a couple of months.
Haha. Thanks. That’s a little weird because it says there is an update and update completed. And the version keep the same. Lol

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
One time I got one of those messages but it was an update to something else, not the radio. I don't think I still have a picture of it, was very odd.

Goodboy

Reaction score
I got the update too... I'll check and see what the version is later

oe542bob

Reaction score
Got a notification of update yesterday. I’ll have to check what version I have. Truck is a ’22 1500 Longhorn. Built Nov. 2022

23RAM

Reaction score
Got a notification of update yesterday. I’ll have to check what version I have. Truck is a ’22 1500 Longhorn. Built Nov. 2022
I received a notification a couple of days ago about an update, but it only took a few minutes to complete. It didn't change the version code, it's still 26.17 so it was a minor update.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The OTA update you guys are getting is for the Telematics box (addresses the random Uconnect box error). It has nothing to do with the radio software. 26.17 is still the newest for the radio.

Syfer

Reaction score
The OTA update you guys are getting is for the Telematics box (addresses the random Uconnect box error). It has nothing to do with the radio software. 26.17 is still the newest for the radio.
Speaking of random Uconnect Box errors: I got my first error on the first month of ownership and now Uconect Box error is what I get in the face every day. I spent some bucks on a scanner that reads the TBM module.

I see B1560-13. I'm going to disable TBM soon, but I would be happy if someone fixed this problem before and can explain what's the problem with my LTE module.

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Speaking of random Uconnect Box errors: I got my first error on the first month of ownership and now Uconect Box error is what I get in the face every day. I spent some bucks on a scanner that reads the TBM module.

I see B1560-13 (Cellular Antenna 1 - Circuit Open) and live data indicates that "Network connection status: Connection Failed" and "Network Registration Status: Registered in ROAMING". I'm going to disable TBM soon, but I would be happy if someone fixed this problem before and can explain what's the problem with my LTE module.
You listed what the problem with your LTE module is.
It's roaming and can't connect.
Could be a fried internal sim card, or a broken connection to the cell antenna.

Do you have any trials of Ram connected services that work? IE monthly health report or remote start? Could test them if so.

Syfer

Reaction score
You listed what the problem with your LTE module is.
It's roaming and can't connect.
Could be a fried internal sim card, or a broken connection to the cell antenna.

Do you have any trials of Ram connected services that work? IE monthly health report or remote start? Could test them if so.
If I remember correctly, a remote app and a health report "feature" were a part of the deal. But I'm not going to use them for privacy reasons. I'm not a huge fan of all these "Internet of Things" features when a vehicle is controlled remotely by folks I don't know and some other folks know my location and track me like an animal. They never asked me if I want all that and they never gave me any options to disable that permanently. I discovered all that after I purchased a vehicle and spent too much money on something that doesn't deserve it.

I assume my LTE failed and FCA and friends don't have any access to me at this moment. At least SOS (911) button glows red and it doesn't initiate any call when pressed. And I don't think It's fried completely. It works sometimes. Usually it works again when my wife drives a car. Maybe it's because she keeps her Android Auto activated all the time and Uconnect uses her Internet access (I'm not sure if it's possible). Or maybe it's just a bad luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread