5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlackDually

Reaction score
Just joined the forum but have been scanning its context for the past month. Currently have a 22 1500 Bighorn. Sold my 19 Power Wagon and 20 Rubicon and am patiently waiting for the 22 TRX that I ordered in Aug 22.

BlackDually

Reaction score
Just joined the forum but have been scanning its context for the past month. Currently have a 22 1500 Bighorn. Sold my 19 Power Wagon and 20 Rubicon and am patiently waiting for the 22 TRX that I ordered in Aug 22.
Meant ordered Aug 21, big finger mistake.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I see you're also on the TRX forum. You will love the TRX - it's an absolute beast!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!

What are you gonna do with all that TRUCK!? 😆

SO, how's that trade-in going...?
TBD...still don't have an ETA on the Rebel. I'll have to park them side-by-side and make the final call (along with the consideration of trade-in value and final Rebel pricing).

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You mean you ordered it on August 22nd right? 4 months already, that seems long for a TRX, I thought they were getting those out pretty fast compared to the regular 1500's...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You mean you ordered it on August 22nd right? 4 months already, that seems long for a TRX, I thought they were getting those out pretty fast compared to the regular 1500's...
The wait times are just as bad with the TRX's. And in addition, RAM has completely bungled the Level 2 packages. There are all sorts of people getting trucks that "should have" had the HK stereo, HUD, and digital mirrors included (but don't). I suspect there will be a lot of TRX Level 2's for sale soon...and a lot of re-orders.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck ! Guess I’ll be saying that again when your TRX gets in .

BlackDually

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Has anybody hired a shipping company that you would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have looked for recommendations on the TRX Forum but many of those members pockets are way deeper than mine. Thanks in advanced for any assistance.

Burnzie

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Has anybody hired a shipping company that you would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have looked for recommendations on the TRX Forum but many of those members pockets are way deeper than mine. Thanks in advanced for any assistance.
Buy a one way ticket and drive it home, your already spending close to $95,000 what's another $400-$500 bucks

BlackDually

Reaction score
Buy a one way ticket and drive it home, your already spending close to $95,000 what's another $400-$500 bucks
You've missed the point, I can easily fly and drive for about that amount. No biggie, but if I could get a reputable shipper would rather go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread