5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Vendor: Matte screen protector Anti glare/fingerprint

theOCDplug

Reaction score
How's it going guys, theOCDplug is here to provide you with the most premium Matte finish screen protector that is on the market currently! Our fit and finish compared to the tempered glass version available on Amazon isn't even comparable, not to mention the glare and fingerprints that are still visible due to it being glass. Our images are of the actual product on an actual vehicle giving an accurate representation of what you will receive. Not a rendered depiction of what it should look like!

XPELL Matte PPF film
Anti-Fingerprints
Anti-Glare
Scratch resistant
Self healing properties if scratched
Perfect fitment
Complete kit with everything needed to install
Lifetime warranty
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
SHIPPING ALSO AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY

Last edited:

theOCDplug

Reaction score
plenty in stock shipping daily! Thanks everyone for the orders

Ecotanker

Reaction score
OCDplug, Where is your product made and why is it better than KYKR's product?

theOCDplug

Reaction score
OCDplug, Where is your product made and why is it better than KYKR's product?
The Film is made in the U.S.

A few reasons I think our product is better is the fact that the KYKR is a tempered piece of plastic and looks just like every other China made protector that is on the amazon market. After looking at some of their reviews people have issues when they go to install it they end up cracking the corners. Our film is a wet install so once you lay the film down you are able to slide it around and adjust it perfectly before using the applicator and mating the film to the screen.

hoodac78

Reaction score
@theOCDplug Hi there. I purchased your product and recently installed it in my truck. I just wanted to inquire about the way the product arrived at my house. It was not in a box or anything...it was just placed into a bubble envelope. I don't know if this is the way it was shipped or if it was customs, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. I didn't see any wrinkles or creases in the plastic film, however I would have been a bit irritated had it shown up this way. I dont thnk I was missing anything from the package as the install went as described in the instructions. I've included some photos for your reference. Cheers. InkedOCDplug1_LI.jpg InkedOCDplug2_LI.jpg

theOCDplug

Reaction score
@theOCDplug Hi there. I purchased your product and recently installed it in my truck. I just wanted to inquire about the way the product arrived at my house. It was not in a box or anything...it was just placed into a bubble envelope. I don't know if this is the way it was shipped or if it was customs, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. I didn't see any wrinkles or creases in the plastic film, however I would have been a bit irritated had it shown up this way. I dont thnk I was missing anything from the package as the install went as described in the instructions. I've included some photos for your reference. Cheers. View attachment 69537 View attachment 69538
I’m glad it went on smooth! We have since upgraded the packing material so that we don’t have any issues with damaged products. I appreciate the feedback and sorry for the late response!

Poiznos

Reaction score
@theOCDplug Hi there. I purchased your product and recently installed it in my truck. I just wanted to inquire about the way the product arrived at my house. It was not in a box or anything...it was just placed into a bubble envelope. I don't know if this is the way it was shipped or if it was customs, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. I didn't see any wrinkles or creases in the plastic film, however I would have been a bit irritated had it shown up this way. I dont thnk I was missing anything from the package as the install went as described in the instructions. I've included some photos for your reference. Cheers.

I've been considering this for my 8.4 screen recently. Aside from the packaging, how have you liked the protector itself so far?

hoodac78

Reaction score
I've been considering this for my 8.4 screen recently. Aside from the packaging, how have you liked the protector itself so far?
Its been really good so far. The matte finish is great as it really cuts down the glare. It went on easy and works as advertised. So far so good!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have been using my $12.99 optically clear glass protector for a year and a half now. Fits perfectly...install went flawlessly and fingerprints are at a minimum. I have never once said to myself I was unhappy or witnessed glare. If this was priced where it should be...like $19.99, I might give it a try only to see the difference a matt finish makes. But the price being asked is CRAZY high and to come onto this forum with a new product and not offer members a great buy is just poor business sense IMPO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread