5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Vendor: Matte screen protector Anti glare/fingerprint

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tried Pc Professional advertised on Amazon as no glare. Removed because glare was so bad I couldn't see the screen with sun on passenger seat. Oh well, try again.

MLB12

Reaction score
Its been really good so far. The matte finish is great as it really cuts down the glare. It went on easy and works as advertised. So far so good!

Good afternoon,
So, just over seven(7) months in, is the film still meeting your expectations? Any issues or the like?
I'm also located in Cowtown so if you would be okay with it, I'd like to see how it looks. I can come to wherever you would want to meet up. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you are alright with a meet up.

hoodac78

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
So, just over seven(7) months in, is the film still meeting your expectations? Any issues or the like?
I'm also located in Cowtown so if you would be okay with it, I'd like to see how it looks. I can come to wherever you would want to meet up. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you are alright with a meet up.
Hey there. Yep 7 months in and it still looks great in my opinion and working as advertised. I'll send ya an email for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread