5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New software 20.04.19

stevestrike

Reaction score
Got a software update today. 20.04.19

So far the only difference is they took away the Pandora feature

Any one else seen it?

03SlowZ06

Reaction score
I got an update. I haven't checked it out yet. That would suck if they took away what they just gave us.

e55amg2

Reaction score
Mine is downloading/installing currently. I never noticed a pandora feature on my truck beforehand...

gmab

Reaction score
I received the notification but haven’t downloaded yet.
It’s a shame they don’t have release notes somewhere.
It would really sux if they removed Pandora feature.

Last edited:

stevestrike

Reaction score
As of this moment, I no longer have online search for Nav. It's back to the old way of "searching offline"

Seems like a massive step backwards

gmab

Reaction score
As of this moment, I no longer have online search for Nav. It's back to the old way of "searching offline"

Seems like a massive step backwards

I've lost my online nav search as well. I have not upgraded yet and am still on 19.49.13.
I assumed (maybe incorrectly) it occurred same time my uconnect trial ended.

stevestrike

Reaction score
Here’s a how to guide for pandora for those trying it out. Not sure if it will help those having issue.

Pandora How to Guide
Thanks, but what we're reporting is that the Pandora function is now missing. I was using it fine up until yesterday, then software update, now no more Pandora and no more online search.

phenegar

Reaction score
Thanks, but what we're reporting is that the Pandora function is now missing. I was using it fine up until yesterday, then software update, now no more Pandora and no more online search.
I got the update on Tuesday. Pandora works for me just like it did before the update. Didn't check the online search.

Troy A

Reaction score
I received the latest 20.04.19 update ota last week. The system no longer no longer pick up on the last station or song it was on, always starts on the same song on usb everytime. It killed my Sirius satellite function, not able to select it at all. Uconnect tech support sends me to Sirius who sends me back to Uconnect. Dealer says they've never heard of anyone losing the satellite function but I read it happens often apparently. 2020 Ram Bighorn 1500. only 2020 miles on it since I bought it new last December. A little frustrated.

Also had to turn off braking assist, it was so sensitive that I couldn't pull in my driveway without it slamming on the brakes because of a slight slope.

gwarrior4u

Reaction score
Got the OTA update, so far doesn't appear to have changed anything (at all. Pandora still works, voice search still does NOT work, backup camera was fine before and didn't change)

IMG_5661.jpg

Last edited:

smashweights

Reaction score
How are you all getting these? My 12" has never updated in 6 months and I've never had Pandora. U connect website says I have the most up to date software but my EQ version and other versions in dealer mode are clearly behind what many members are posting...

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the message this evening that there was an update available and I selected to install. Haven’t checked yet to see if the install completed.

Psimpson

Reaction score
Mine updated last night and this morning I had FM radio, just checked now and no radio, volume won't adjust, but it shows presets. no Sirius, it has the scrolling icons like it is looking.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those having issues, it generally takes a good 24 hours sometimes to get everything straightened out...although some seem to have no issues right after the update...so go figure.

gwarrior4u

Reaction score
How are you all getting these? My 12" has never updated in 6 months and I've never had Pandora. U connect website says I have the most up to date software but my EQ version and other versions in dealer mode are clearly behind what many members are posting...
Send a note to RAM CARES, they can make sure you get your truck on the list for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread