5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sequential Turn Signals For Our Mirrors(Sorry Tow Mirror Guys, Not You..lol)

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Wanted to share a new product with you guys that I recently bought from Amazon. They are sequential turn signals that are direct replacements for the factory signals in the standard mirrors. They're plug and play, no wiring or modification required.
Picked them up from Amazon on Black Friday for $60 but I think theyre back at the regular price now for around $78. Still a good buy for what you get. Installation was pretty easy but the passenger side mirror will put up a fight before it wants to come out.

Heres a YouTube link that I posted:

Heres a link to the turn signals:
Amazon Turn Signals

wacopolumbo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will work with the painted power folding mirrors? It looks like it should.

Also, can you post a link to the ones you ordered? There are several options on Amazon. Thanks!

Last edited:

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will work with the painted power folding mirrors? It looks like it should.

Also, can you post a link to the ones you ordered? There are several options on Amazon. Thanks!
The link to the ones I ordered are right under the YouTube video
They have the clear option and the smoked option. I went for smoked to blend in with the black mirrors.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is the video I learned the steps from
Not the greatest video, Im not good at doing videos, but it doesn't really show all the steps. I've done two sets of the sequential turn signals now and have just used a screwdriver to pop the mirror off vs buying a suction cup. Have seen a video of a guy using auction cup, and with as violently as you have to pull to get mirror off there's a risk of damaging the wiring

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Not the greatest video, Im not good at doing videos, but it doesn't really show all the steps. I've done two sets of the sequential turn signals now and have just used a screwdriver to pop the mirror off vs buying a suction cup. Have seen a video of a guy using auction cup, and with as violently as you have to pull to get mirror off there's a risk of damaging the wiring
Yea honestly it is a pretty bad one. It just gave me a general idea of what to do. I haven't found another video showing the disassembly of these mirrors yet.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea honestly it is a pretty bad one. It just gave me a general idea of what to do. I haven't found another video showing the disassembly of these mirrors yet.
I used this video for getting mirror apart, at least to remove the cap and get access to lens. I had my broken mirror to play with and figure out how the rear came apart.

Maybe if I do another set for someone I will try to take pics or a video.

Reaction score
I’ve had these on my truck since early August and they seem to be holding up fine so far. When I bought mine they only had the smoked lens at the time but I was fine with that. Install wasn’t too bad and they fit pretty good for an aftermarket housing. Plus, I just love the way they complement my Ivory White mirror caps!

If you’ve changed out your mirror caps like I did, getting that far shouldn’t be much trouble. I used a 4” suction cup dent puller to get the mirror off without breaking glass/pulling wires. There’s 3 Torx 20 bolts that hold the turn signal in. 2 are pretty straightforward and easy to get to (both circled in red in the photo below), but the 3rd one in the bottom of the mirror assembly was a PITA to get to (circled in last photo). I had to remove an additional bolt (circled in yellow) that holds in the bottom plastic cover to pull it down far enough that I could reach it with my screwdriver. From there it’s all plug and play.

Attachments

• 90A84F9B-3AAF-47B0-AD52-BCF465E3BA38.jpeg
    90A84F9B-3AAF-47B0-AD52-BCF465E3BA38.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 11916B43-96E5-48DB-9559-8B4E7A230302.jpeg
    11916B43-96E5-48DB-9559-8B4E7A230302.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 167
  • A625BEF4-9318-4879-A42F-0DB46AF7B90C.jpeg
    A625BEF4-9318-4879-A42F-0DB46AF7B90C.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 172
  • E09C57A3-8EAC-4E85-B5FD-16AB443B490B.jpeg
    E09C57A3-8EAC-4E85-B5FD-16AB443B490B.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had these on my truck since early August and they seem to be holding up fine so far. When I bought mine they only had the smoked lens at the time but I was fine with that. Install wasn’t too bad and they fit pretty good for an aftermarket housing. Plus, I just love the way they complement my Ivory White mirror caps!

If you’ve changed out your mirror caps like I did, getting that far shouldn’t be much trouble. There’s 3 Torx 20 bolts that hold the turn signal in. 2 are pretty straightforward and easy to get to (both circled in red in the photo below), but the 3rd one in the bottom of the mirror assembly was a PITA to get to (circled in last photo). I had to remove an additional bolt (circled in yellow) that holds in the bottom plastic cover to pull it down far enough that I could reach it with my screwdriver. From there it’s all plug and play.
I just remove the bottom piece all together instead of trying to reach in, and possibly drop the screw inside. Once you get the top screw on lens, and the screw you circled it's all just clips to pop out.

Users who are viewing this thread