5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019 3500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 with 8 FT Bed 6.7L Cummins HO , level 2 equipment group, auto level rear air suspension, 12.0 Uconnect with nav View attachment 23312
After years of wishing I had an 8 foot bed I finally got one. It is life changing and is no harder to manuever than anything else.
But the extra space is so helpful.
Some lots do not have long enough spots...but I haven't had any issue parking mine.

Great looking truck. Did you get the tow technology group?

These guys are gonna be jealous when they see your tow mirrors powerfold. Lol

We have a sister site dedicated to the 4.5 Gen Ram HD.

Www.Hdrams.com

We love to talk HD on this site, but you will get alot more use out of the HD site.

Thanks for joining us...awesome truck.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. Enjoy that beast! Make sure you apply for this extra rebate!

Mjrosay

Reaction score
I appreciate that you had to stand that far away to take a pic of the whole truck. That’s awesome- enjoy it.

Ron D.

Reaction score
got Towing Technology Group, 5Th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep Grp., Snow Chief Group, Dual Alternators Rated at 440amp, Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Power Deployable Running Boards, Safety Group

sgk

Reaction score
got Towing Technology Group, 5Th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep Grp., Snow Chief Group, Dual Alternators Rated at 440amp, Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Power Deployable Running Boards, Safety Group
sounds like all the options of a typical mall crawler :D

Users who are viewing this thread