5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey there, names Todd. Took a day off from work to go pick up my new Laramie Sport 4x4 today!

Been lurking a while, thought I was time to drop in and say hello. Pics and info to come soon.
Thanks for posting. Welcome to the “friendly forum”. (y)

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Welcome. It is a great forum with lots of helpful people.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Xmetal

Reaction score
Back to work today. More pics this weekend when I have time, but here are a few I took at the dealership. Man I love this Delmonico Red! Awesome interior, and that glorious 12" screen. I've never looked forward to my morning commute as much I did this morning.
002.jpg 005.jpg

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Back to work today. More pics this weekend when I have time, but here are a few I took at the dealership. Man I love this Delmonico Red! Awesome interior, and that glorious 12" screen. I've never looked forward to my morning commute as much I did this morning.
View attachment 27807 View attachment 27808
Very nice truck!
I had looked at a DR but the missus wanted the Ivory tri-coat and since it's for her, she got what she wanted.

Amazing what pickups are like now... when I see a throwback from the 70's on the street, I am amazed at what was then and what is now. Course, purists would scoff at the "station wagon with an open bed" that we drive today. And since I remember owning the older ones, it sure is a change!

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice truck! I really like the Delmonico. From some angles the long bed looks REALLY long. In others it doesn't look much different.

Xmetal

Reaction score
Very nice truck!
I had looked at a DR but the missus wanted the Ivory tri-coat and since it's for her, she got what she wanted.

Amazing what pickups are like now... when I see a throwback from the 70's on the street, I am amazed at what was then and what is now. Course, purists would scoff at the "station wagon with an open bed" that we drive today. And since I remember owning the older ones, it sure is a change!
It's crazy what trucks have become! This is the most luxurious vehicle I've ever been in, much less owned. Supposed to be a work truck, but man I don't to get it dirty lol

Xmetal

Reaction score
Very nice truck! I really like the Delmonico. From some angles the long bed looks REALLY long. In others it doesn't look much different.
Good morning Miss Danielle! Coming from a Tacoma, this is like driving an aircraft carrier. The surround view camera is one of the coolest features I've ever seen, and I'm glad for it. Makes parking a lot easier.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good morning Miss Danielle! Coming from a Tacoma, this is like driving an aircraft carrier. The surround view camera is one of the coolest features I've ever seen, and I'm glad for it. Makes parking a lot easier.

Wish mine had the surround view, but don't really need it. I took some getting used to driving a big vehicle again, but I can parallel park this thing like a boss now :)

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I do not qualify. Besides, this is just a marketing tactic to have people hand over information.
That is a correct assertion. Also as a resident of South Louisiana I will have nothing -NOTHING- to do will Allstate. I wouldn't take their free money if they delivered it on my porch with a pretty red bow. And I certainly won't provide a means for them to market to me.

Xmetal

Reaction score
That is a correct assertion. Also as a resident of South Louisiana I will have nothing -NOTHING- to do will Allstate. I wouldn't take their free money if they delivered it on my porch with a pretty red bow. And I certainly won't provide a means for them to market to me.
I hear ya on that.

Users who are viewing this thread