5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Worth the wait my friend, just hope its not too long! What trim are you getting?

I wanted the REBEL since I saw it last year -- trading in my 2016 R/T Durango ONLY because they gave me one heck of a deal.

Special Ordering :
Crew Cab (only because I want the Panoramic Roof)
2019 Laramie Hemi eTorque + 4-corner Suspension + 33-gal tank
Level 2 Equip Group / extras / extras ..
Sport appearance to get the REBEL looking hood :) with the 20" wheels
extras ..
Granite Crystal Metallic
extras ..
Rambox
Leather Interior
extras ..
8.4 NAV (I think I'd wreck trying to play with the 12" all day LOL)
oh .. and a few extras too :)

Since it is getting close to the year-end 2019 orders, that may be why they aren't able to put in an order for (get this):
Pano Roof with eTorque engine ..
I can get the standard Hemi and get the Pano Roof .. I told the dealer if I did that, then I'm ordering a supercharger for it.
-- there is a place working on a supercharger for the eTorque, so I'd try to get on their "nice" list to test it.

I looked at the 22" wheels but didn't like it on the Granite .. looked good on the Black .. and now that I see your color, it looks good on them too!! I may go after market later.

Tim N

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is a correct assertion. Also as a resident of South Louisiana I will have nothing -NOTHING- to do will Allstate. I wouldn't take their free money if they delivered it on my porch with a pretty red bow. And I certainly won't provide a means for them to market to me.

((grabs some popcorn to watch the show and says out loud, "tell us how you REALLY feel!")) :)

Xmetal

Reaction score
I wanted the REBEL since I saw it last year -- trading in my 2016 R/T Durango ONLY because they gave me one heck of a deal.

Since it is getting close to the year-end 2019 orders, that may be why they aren't able to put in an order for (get this):
Pano Roof with eTorque engine ..

Tim N

Huh. I wonder what it is about those two items, I have the pano roof with standard Hemi. I have no opinion either way on eTorque, I'm fine with getting 1-2 mpg less with the tried and true standard 5.7 Hemi.

Users who are viewing this thread