5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RAM ACCESSORY COMPANY: SKT CUSTOMS

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, we’re SKT Customs - a new USA based company focusing on 5th Gen 1500 premium accessories - and we wanted to introduce ourselves here on the forum!

We’re no strangers to the forum; our founder @5thgen.ram has been active on here for years, and we’ve kept note of what members like yourselves are interested in! We started this company specifically to offer unique products for the 5th Gen community that you can’t find anywhere else. Our products are designed and produced by us here in the states, and we offer free shipping in the states (and will ship internationally if you email us).

Our first product we created is the SKT Customs Lower Grille + LED Mount Kit! This kit is a full bolt on solution to mount 3” LED pods in the lower grille of your Tradesman, Bighorn, Laramie, Longhorn, or Limited trucks!
This kit comprises of an OEM style replacement grille with 5 holes machined into it to fit 3” pods like Baja Designs Squadrons or Auxbeam Pods; 3 Heavy Duty Laser Cut and Powdercoated Steel Brackets, and all the necessary hardware to bolt up to existing holes on the truck.
This is an extremely straight forward install that takes most people less than an hour to complete (minus wiring the lights to the battery or switch panel)! Make sure to check out our website for all the details!

Our second product we designed and produce in-house is our Center Console Inserts! These inserts are made with precision down to 4 thousands of an inch to ensure they fit perfectly in the center console of your Ram Bighorn, Laramie, and Rebel (1500s AND HDs). We wanted an OEM appearance, so we manufacture these out of durable black ABS plastic and apply 3 coats of Matte Clear Coat on top of the textured surface to mimic the factory black plastics as closely as possible. As an added bonus, we incorporated an opening towards the rear so you can still access the factory coin slots or reach items underneath the insert without having to remove it. We currently offer these in a few different styles:
Dual Cupholder with Accessory Pocket Console Insert
Jumbo Dual Cupholder Console Insert with two massive 3.75” Diameter Cupholders
And
Center Console Auxiliary Switch Panel Mount for 8 Gang Switch Panels

And if you purchase our switch panel mount you will receive a special link and code via email for 20% off an 8 gang multi-function switch panel! That drops the price down to only $135 for the panel!

Further, we’ve partnered up with Vice Design - another Ram accessory maker - to offer their new Aux Panel Engine Mount to secure your relay box under the hood safely and out of the way! To celebrate this SKT x VICE collaboration we’re offering a 20% discount on our interior switch panel mount when you purchase a Vice Design Engine Bay Mount! Just add both of them to your cart and the discount will apply automatically. AND you will still receive the 20% off code to purchase your switch panel as well!

We’re already designing more products and will be partnering with other industry leaders in the very near future so make sure to follow us on Instagram @skt.customs and bookmark the website SKTCustoms.com for all the latest products!

Thank you guys in advance for the support.
Happy Modding!

- SKT Customs IMG_2893.jpeg 66C0EE2A-3767-4444-84AE-4E1DBAE39575.jpeg IMG_2663.jpeg _MG_7772.jpeg _MG_7766.jpeg _MG_7787.jpeg _MG_7786.jpeg _MG_7804.jpeg _MG_7797.jpeg IMG_3376.jpeg

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting, and wish you well.

A suggestion: rather than more drink holders, which we already have two (or more) of, how about square or rectangular holders that could accommodate portable radios or other box-shaped objects and still double as drink holders. Maybe that's just me...

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yep! The nice thing is we can add virtually anything you want to the center console inserts :) many people like extra cupholders like the fords have, but others may have other needs. We’re designing one for a customer now that is mounting his Banks digital gauge pod in there. The possibilities are endless👍🏼

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Emailed you guy's and haven't heard back?
Hey Brian, super sorry about that! Just found your email and it was buried in my spam folder for some reason. I emailed you back and we’d be happy to tackle your special request 🙂

flying53brian

Reaction score
Hey Brian, super sorry about that! Just found your email and it was buried in my spam folder for some reason. I emailed you back and we’d be happy to tackle your special request 🙂
No worries, checking my email now. Thanks

Blizzak454

Reaction score
Super interesting. I'd love a bracket option to mount large 9" lights in front of the grille. Dark Dune had something similar but apparently only for Rebels, not Limited's or others. Diode Dynamics has something similar as well, but doesn't look that great (it kind of comes up and around the front of the bumper, and doesn't appear to have a universal mounting hole. So yeah, very interested in a grille mount product.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting! I didn’t realize people wanted large lights like that, but it’s definitely something we’ll look into for sure. Thanks for the suggestions!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@SKT Customs Have you thought about creating some Rambox Cargo Dividers\organizer? I know there are some out there but sometimes costly.
We hadn’t really thought about that since we don’t know anyone personally with the ram boxes, but it’s something for us to look into! Thanks for the suggestion

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to give a heads up that we’ve updated our website to reflect our new switch panel offerings! We now offer the center console mounts for Auxbeam/auxpower 8 gang and 6 gang panels, Lasfit’s 8 gang panel, sPod HD 8 gang, and sPod’s Touchscreen panel!
After running the Auxbeam one for a while we purchased the Lasfit panel to test fit and WOW - it has considerably better build quality! The housing is all metal vs the plastic/metal housing on the Auxbeam. We even weighed them and the Lasfit panel was more than double the weight at a virtually identical size. You can purchase Lasfit’s panel for 20% off on their website using code SKEEEET, which makes it an even more enticing purchase. Not only that, but we’ve confirmed fitment with Vice Designs engine mount for the control box as well for the Lasfit panel, 8 gang auxbeams, and 6 gang auxbeams. Check out SKTCustoms.com for more answers to any questions you may have :)

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not my truck, not my photo, but I did see a guy running 9” round Strands lights on a custom mount. This was the first non-Rebel that I’ve seen running that large of lights up front. Not sure of any details whatsoever on the mounting bar, but if the OP provides details on this setup, I will update you guys that are asking about a solution.

Give SKT some time and I’m sure they’ll put out something even better though lol.

IMG_2221.jpeg

Blizzak454

Reaction score
Not my truck, not my photo, but I did see a guy running 9” round Strands lights on a custom mount. This was the first non-Rebel that I’ve seen running that large of lights up front. Not sure of any details whatsoever on the mounting bar, but if the OP provides details on this setup, I will update you guys that are asking about a solution.

Give SKT some time and I’m sure they’ll put out something even better though lol.

View attachment 179483
love it. definitely gonna interfere with front sensors though. having a bracket that mounts lights AND doesn't mess with the sensors is critical. this is definitely the way.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 179483
That looks sweet! Definitely takes some commitment drilling through the factory bumper though and like someone else mentioned you’ll need to keep your sensors always turned off. 9 inch lights are no joke when it comes to weight though. It’s a different ball game than 3” lights haha. I don’t really see how you’d be able to make something strong enough without blocking the sensors because it has to be some kind of tube to support all that weight. Flat bars will just flex too much off road in my opinion

Sigfla

Reaction score
Just bought the engine bay mount. Love the metal and location. Hope it mounts as good as it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread