5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RAM ACCESSORY COMPANY: SKT CUSTOMS

Sigfla

Reaction score
Can you tell me how many bolts it uses to attach to the truck? I see 1 of the negative post but I was curious. I have another product now but it’s a tight fit and only mounts with 1 bolt. It’s also plastic. Hope this is better.

Sigfla

Reaction score
Just realized I didn’t select my engine type like the vice design website asks. It’s a 5.7 hemi.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It works with both engine types. They include very detailed instructions on everything in the box. I’ll have to check tomorrow but I believe it’s 2

Sigfla

Reaction score
It works with both engine types. They include very detailed instructions on everything in the box. I’ll have to check tomorrow but I believe it’s 2
When can I expect it to be shipped. I ordered a while ago and it’s still sitting in shipping limbo. I was supposed to get it by Tuesday

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
When can I expect it to be shipped. I ordered a while ago and it’s still sitting in shipping limbo. I was supposed to get it by Tuesday
All items are shipped directly from Vice Design in Canada to the customer and I know last week that were finishing up a large batch. I’m not sure which order is yours since I don’t know your name or order number, but if you provide it I can check on the order for you and try to update you

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to stop in and showcase some new products we dropped!

We heard a lot of requests for a center console insert for Auxbeam 6 gang panels, so we added one to the website! We also added options for Lasfit’s 8 gang panel (that is surprisingly a very heavy duty switch panel compared to the competitors products!), and an sPod Bantam X HD, sPod Touchscreen, and sPod Mini 6 (although we’d like to still confirm exact fitment on the mini 6 before it’s on the website).

But in even bigger news, we dropped our new MAX UTILITY Center Console insert! We heard some people wanted additional utility and storage, so we incorporated some very functional pockets, a jumbo cupholder large enough for your wife’s Stanley, and all the storage cubbies feature black suede wrapped inserts that are removable for when you need to clean out all the food crumbs that gather there (because who doesn’t eat in their trucks lol). We’ll also be adding a new version with no cupholder but an additional storage pocket very soon! These have been absolutely flying off the shelves, so we are experiencing up to a 1 month lead time, but don’t let that stop you. We’re shipping more out every single day, so hopefully we can add you to the list of awesome customers repping SKT Customs products :)

“Often imitated but never duplicated,” SKT Customs is dedicated to designing unique Ram products that help enhance the aftermarket scene, instead of just copying other products that are already on the market 👍🏼 We make these 100% ourselves in the USA from start to finish and we ensure perfect fitment and OEM+ appearance and functionality.

Thank you to all of our customers and anybody just browsing the website! We’re working on new products and we can’t wait to share them!

SKTCustoms.com IMG_4901.jpeg IMG_4900.jpeg IMG_4899.jpeg IMG_4892.jpeg

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to stop in and showcase some new products we dropped!

We heard a lot of requests for a center console insert for Auxbeam 6 gang panels, so we added one to the website! We also added options for Lasfit’s 8 gang panel (that is surprisingly a very heavy duty switch panel compared to the competitors products!), and an sPod Bantam X HD, sPod Touchscreen, and sPod Mini 6 (although we’d like to still confirm exact fitment on the mini 6 before it’s on the website).

But in even bigger news, we dropped our new MAX UTILITY Center Console insert! We heard some people wanted additional utility and storage, so we incorporated some very functional pockets, a jumbo cupholder large enough for your wife’s Stanley, and all the storage cubbies feature black suede wrapped inserts that are removable for when you need to clean out all the food crumbs that gather there (because who doesn’t eat in their trucks lol). We’ll also be adding a new version with no cupholder but an additional storage pocket very soon! These have been absolutely flying off the shelves, so we are experiencing up to a 1 month lead time, but don’t let that stop you. We’re shipping more out every single day, so hopefully we can add you to the list of awesome customers repping SKT Customs products :)

“Often imitated but never duplicated,” SKT Customs is dedicated to designing unique Ram products that help enhance the aftermarket scene, instead of just copying other products that are already on the market 👍🏼 We make these 100% ourselves in the USA from start to finish and we ensure perfect fitment and OEM+ appearance and functionality.

Thank you to all of our customers and anybody just browsing the website! We’re working on new products and we can’t wait to share them!

SKTCustoms.com View attachment 180774 View attachment 180775 View attachment 180776 View attachment 180777
If you make an underhood mount for the Garmin PowerSwitch, you’ll be my best friend for life.

The only company I know of that makes one for our trucks is NH Overland, but they don’t have it in stock, nor do they have any photos for it.

Not that you’re looking to imitate…but who wouldn’t want to be my best friend for life, right?

detroitm2

Reaction score
I ordered one of the center console inlays to fit the Lasfit 8gang. Perfect fit and an excellent product. It fits so well, I doubt that double sided tape is even needed to hold the Lasfit controller on place.

Sigfla

Reaction score
So let me compliment great customer service when it exists. I had some delays in shipping with my order. SKT kept on top of it for me. The item was coming international from Canada and they checked in with me several times to ensure it arrived. When I received it today we realized there is a fitment issue with 2023 trucks. I emailed SKT and they immediately apologized and told me they and the manufacturer were just made aware of the problem and were working on a fix. SKT refunded me right away and sent me a return tag with no obligation to return the item. I am of course sending it back bc it is a well designed sturdy piece. If you have a 2019-2022 truck it is an amazing mount for the Auxbeam switch. SKT apologized several times for a problem that really wasn’t there’s and stood by me as a customer. Great service. Order from them with confidence.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered one of the center console inlays to fit the Lasfit 8gang. Perfect fit and an excellent product. It fits so well, I doubt that double sided tape is even needed to hold the Lasfit controller on place.
Awesome! I’m glad to hear that :) all of our switch panel mounts fit extremely snug to where the double sided tape probably is overkill I agree haha. We might stop including the tape altogether because it’s really not needed. I have the switch panel in my personal truck with no tape and it ain’t going anywhere! We manufacture the hole for the wire to be extra wide too so that you can push the switch panel out with your finger in case you ever need to remove it for some reason, and leaving the 3M tape off makes it easier to get it out as well.

Awesome! I’m glad to hear that :) all of our switch panel mounts fit extremely snug to where the double sided tape probably is overkill I agree haha. We might stop including the tape altogether because it’s really not needed. I have the switch panel in my personal truck with no tape and it ain’t going anywhere! As another sidenote; we manufacture the hole out the back for the wire to be extra wide so that you can push the switch panel out with your finger in case you ever need to remove it for some reason, and leaving the 3M tape off makes it easier to get it out as well!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So let me compliment great customer service when it exists. I had some delays in shipping with my order. SKT kept on top of it for me. The item was coming international from Canada and they checked in with me several times to ensure it arrived. When I received it today we realized there is a fitment issue with 2023 trucks. I emailed SKT and they immediately apologized and told me they and the manufacturer were just made aware of the problem and were working on a fix. SKT refunded me right away and sent me a return tag with no obligation to return the item. I am of course sending it back bc it is a well designed sturdy piece. If you have a 2019-2022 truck it is an amazing mount for the Auxbeam switch. SKT apologized several times for a problem that really wasn’t there’s and stood by me as a customer. Great service. Order from them with confidence.
Thanks again for being so understanding @Sigfla! Between the delayed shipping from UPS and then the 2023 fitment issue, you really got dealt a crappy hand but we sincerely appreciate you being so understanding.

To the members reading this, we sell Vice Design’s switch panel engine mount on our website; but we just recently discovered that the mount doesn’t fit 2023+ trucks because Ram decided to completely change the ECU units under the hood (where this bolts to), and we immediately updated our website to reflect that a few days ago. Unfortunately Sigfla’s order was already shipped from Vice Design in Canada prior to that and we didn’t know he had a 2023 truck😩. But great news, Vice Design is working on a new mount for 2023+ trucks and we’ll make sure to announce it on our website SKTcustoms.com when it’s available :)

We have a great working relationship with Vice Design because we’re both dedicated to expanding the Ram market and they have a truly fantastic group of people working with them! They’re Canada based, while SKT is California based, so we’re all in North America and all focused on Rams!

Noodiler

Reaction score
That looks sweet! Definitely takes some commitment drilling through the factory bumper though and like someone else mentioned you’ll need to keep your sensors always turned off. 9 inch lights are no joke when it comes to weight though. It’s a different ball game than 3” lights haha. I don’t really see how you’d be able to make something strong enough without blocking the sensors because it has to be some kind of tube to support all that weight. Flat bars will just flex too much off road in my opinion

But the picture does show the middle 2 sensors relocated forward. why wouldn't that work?

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
But the picture does show the middle 2 sensors relocated forward. why wouldn't that work?
Haha you’re right I didn’t catch that at first. We’re actually working on a version of this that will work with sensors and be fully bolt on with zero modifications necessary to the truck. We’re still in the super early stages, but we have a great idea how to do it so once we figure out everything with materials, costs, shipping, etc. we hope to offer this on our site for those of you wanting to run large lights! It would look sweet. We even did a quick photoshop to show how it would look on our personal truck with some Baja Designs LP9s lol

Attachments

• IMG_4757.jpeg
    IMG_4757.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 13

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha you’re right I didn’t catch that at first. We’re actually working on a version of this that will work with sensors and be fully bolt on with zero modifications necessary to the truck. We’re still in the super early stages, but we have a great idea how to do it so once we figure out everything with materials, costs, shipping, etc. we hope to offer this on our site for those of you wanting to run large lights! It would look sweet. We even did a quick photoshop to show how it would look on our personal truck with some Baja Designs LP9s lol
That’s pretty awesome. Have you put any thought into a pair of single bumper light brackets (or maybe a bracket of some sort coming out of the bumper) like Dune (I think) used to make. I believe DD makes one now but I’m not 100% sold on theirs. Something for 6”+ round LEDs.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
That’s pretty awesome. Have you put any thought into a pair of single bumper light brackets (or maybe a bracket of some sort coming out of the bumper) like Dune (I think) used to make. I believe DD makes one now but I’m not 100% sold on theirs. Something for 6”+ round LEDs.
I would never say never, but as of now we don’t really have plans for that. Our goal really is to provide unique options that you can’t find anywhere else. We really have no interest in copying ideas just to make money, so unless we can think of a way to make it substantially better or make the install much easier with our own product, then we’ll just focus on other ideas we have that are uniquely ours :) Hope you understand!

Amazing93

Reaction score
@SKT Customs When will the center cup holder/organizer be available again. I went to buy one but it's listed as sold out. It looks awesome.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@SKT Customs When will the center cup holder/organizer be available again. I went to buy one but it's listed as sold out. It looks awesome.
Thank you! It should be back up in 2 weeks or so. We decided to mark it out of stock so we can catch up on current orders and make sure our customers get their products in a timely manner and receive the best service possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread