5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@Shifts And Grins Fab you asked for ideas so I’m going to throw this out there. It’s going to sound mundane. A hook type system that I can hook my garbage can handles to and drag them up and down my hill. That also happens to tuck under the bed when not in use!
Interesting request. Can't say I have had that one before. I'll have to think about that one. That would likely be a one off custom job but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm trying to convince my father to get a set installed on his 2022 Ram he just bought (loaded Limited with MFT and BUG), but no luck yet. He also likes his bed step, unlike me, so he doesn't want to have it removed yet.

I am his guy for installing mods, so if I can twist his arm sufficiently, I'll update this thread with that answer. But odds are someone will beat me to it.
Tell him to get the Amp research step. lol

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
P/S. We are running a sale on our A Pillar/ Ditch light brackets if you buy Diode DYnamics lights from us as well. It's a screaming deal. 50% off of the brackets with the purchase of lights. I just got them posted on the website

wsutard1

Reaction score
P/S. We are running a sale on our A Pillar/ Ditch light brackets if you buy Diode DYnamics lights from us as well. It's a screaming deal. 50% off of the brackets with the purchase of lights. I just got them posted on the website
Do you mind listing your website? I haven’t been able to find it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online