5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New possible buyer here. Can anyone chime in on some questions I have?

Fidomac

Reaction score
Evening everyone,

I'm considering a RAM and I just have some questions.

-Is the air suspension worth it? I'm considering a Rebel and want to see if this is worth looking into. Pros/cons?

-Why does the rebel not come (as an option) with some of the safety features the other models offer? I.E: Adaptive cruise, parallel parking assist, etc... Can a dealer force these options to be added?

-What mapping software does the RAM come with? I assume it's not Google Maps.

-Panoramic sunroof. Is it worth it? I really want one, but I keep hearing that it's nothing but issues down the road. Thoughts?

Thanks
I would avoid the air suspension and the panoramic sunroof ... Too many potential problems and the ride is not appreciably better with the air suspension over the standard shocks...also I NEVER use my sunroof except to demonstrate to someone

Turin

Reaction score
I would avoid the air suspension and the panoramic sunroof ... Too many potential problems and the ride is not appreciably better with the air suspension over the standard shocks...also I NEVER use my sunroof except to demonstrate to someone
Heh. I came to the same conclusion on the air suspension but would have hard a hard time giving up the panoramic sunroof. Even though we haven't had much weather warm enough to open up the glass yet I love the natural light I get with the shade open.

RAM309702

Reaction score
I have limited (so air suspension is standard) and PANO roof.

No issues with either.. love them both.

Will say Air Suspension sits higher in the normal drive mode versus non air suspension. If I go to off road 2 regular looks very low to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread