5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New PA Member

19LaramieRam

Reaction score
Hi all, I am Eric from PA. I just purchased a 2019 Laramie this weekend. I had been lurking around the threads prior to this weekend, after i read so much I had to go upgrade from my 3rd gen.

I went with a black Laramie with the level 1 equipment group, a huge upgrade from my old truck to say the least!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A belated welcome, Eric, and congratulations on purchasing a 5th Gen Ram. (y) My son lives in Pennsylvania in Bucks County north of Philadelphia. He drives a 4th Gen Ram.

19LaramieRam

Reaction score
A belated welcome, Eric, and congratulations on purchasing a 5th Gen Ram. (y) My son lives in Pennsylvania in Bucks County north of Philadelphia. He drives a 4th Gen Ram.
Thank you, a few months of back and forth and I am happy with my decision to get a new truck!
I have not been on the eastern side of the state too much, was in philly a few times to see the historical landmarks!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. If you traded a non fca vehicle or still have one in your household, doesn’t have to be yours, grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread