5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner

itsky

Reaction score
I picked up a new 2019 Laramie yesterday. I had a 2015 RAM Tradesman with the Ecodiesel previously. I do like the new truck, but I am having water leaks after last night's rain. I have internal fogging of the windows and water spots on the front windshield on the inside. I noticed that the carpet behind the right rear passenger seat was wet. I haven't noticed any other carpeted areas wet at this time. I do not have a sunroof. I'm reading up on the experiences that others have encountered. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you had to have this be your experience on a brand new truck. Read up on the water leaks so you can get it taken care of right away and avoid mold etc. It appears there are a few know culprits; pinch welds, hose drains, cracked rear window trim, windshield/cowl issue, etc. Once you narrow it down hopefully you can resolve it quickly. Looks like a few members here came up with solutions to their issues. Good luck and keep us posted.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I picked up a new 2019 Laramie yesterday. I had a 2015 RAM Tradesman with the Ecodiesel previously. I do like the new truck, but I am having water leaks after last night's rain. I have internal fogging of the windows and water spots on the front windshield on the inside. I noticed that the carpet behind the right rear passenger seat was wet. I haven't noticed any other carpeted areas wet at this time. I do not have a sunroof. I'm reading up on the experiences that others have encountered. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Hi itsky,
We are certainly sorry to hear about the water leak you are experiencing in your brand new Laramie. We suggest addressing this with your local dealer as they can help diagnose your concern. If you would like an additional layer of assistance, we are available through private message!
Laura
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread