5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Off Road Pages

LonestarTX

Reaction score
It doesn't really bother me anyways, since most of the features didn't even work for me 2020 Built To Serve. So other than being able to say I had them, they were pretty worthless. Unless someone can figure out how to make them work
I was more interested in the vehicle info tab in the EVIC to show up in the 12” screen, kinda nifty to see garages in there but I guess oh well

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was more interested in the vehicle info tab in the EVIC to show up in the 12” screen, kinda nifty to see garages in there but I guess oh well
That wasn't part of the performance or off-road pages when I had mine working. And the page that has the closest information, half the guages didn't work.

Could always manual roll back the software to 37.2 if you want them

Mahert45

Reaction score
I got my Uconnect updated and have the pages showing up correctly, but looks like my 2020 Bighorn doesn't have the pitch/roll/steering sensors installed as they continuously just show 0 degrees for all of them. Is this how yours is functioning as well?
Hey can you shoot me a DM. I'm having a tough time figureing this out. I have my SGW bypass and odb connected and able to push the changes but I'm not sure if I'm missing a step to apply the changes in the truck itself. The logs show that it changes from no > yes and when I cycle the truck and check the system in alfaodb, it shows performance pages present > yes. But I cant seem to find it anywhere in the uconnect. I have a 2020 ram rebel.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey can you shoot me a DM. I'm having a tough time figureing this out. I have my SGW bypass and odb connected and able to push the changes but I'm not sure if I'm missing a step to apply the changes in the truck itself. The logs show that it changes from no > yes and when I cycle the truck and check the system in alfaodb, it shows performance pages present > yes. But I cant seem to find it anywhere in the uconnect. I have a 2020 ram rebel.
Sometimes it takes 4 + hours or even over night to show up in uConnect.

Mahert45

Reaction score
Thanks!

I also wasnt updated to

v39.7​

I just did that now and then went and re-did the off-road pages and performance pages. I'll check again tomorrow. I sure hope this works!

Mahert45

Reaction score
Aight its been a while. Everything shows up which is great, however I cant seem to figure out why the Pitch/roll gauges dont work.

Any thoughts on this?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aight its been a while. Everything shows up which is great, however I cant seem to figure out why the Pitch/roll gauges dont work.

Any thoughts on this?
More than likely your truck doesn't have the proper sensors to make it work.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
Just added performance and off road pages to my 22 big horn. I have the 8.4 non nav so nothing showed up there, but everything showed up and works in the cluster.

Last edited:

skyhawk42

Reaction score
I don’t have air suspension. What doesn’t work? Mine all appears to be working

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My pitch and roll pages work and I don't have air suspension.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what I’ve been thinking bc my last Ram did not have air, this one does. My last Ram had anti-slip axle, this one does not have either anti-slip or locking axle. Last Ram had off road pages in the cluster, this one does not. So my conclusion lately has been that only the vehicles that have a locking axle of some kind have the off road pages. Do you have one of those @Idahoktm ?

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I’ve been thinking bc my last Ram did not have air, this one does. My last Ram had anti-slip axle, this one does not have either anti-slip or locking axle. So my conclusion lately has been that only the vehicles that have a locking axle of some kind have the off road pages. Do you have one of those @Idahoktm ?
My 2020 Built to Serve has the ORG which includes the electric locking rear diff. Most of the features on the off-road pages didn't work

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is what I’ve been thinking bc my last Ram did not have air, this one does. My last Ram had anti-slip axle, this one does not have either anti-slip or locking axle. Last Ram had off road pages in the cluster, this one does not. So my conclusion lately has been that only the vehicles that have a locking axle of some kind have the off road pages. Do you have one of those @Idahoktm ?

I just have the anti spin differential. I downloaded software version 39.7 and enabled the off-road and performance pages with AlfaOBD.

Sohosys

Reaction score
The pitch, roll, and steering angle only display at slow speeds. Above whatever that speed is they show 0. I would guess all models have the sensors in the ABS module to support electronic stability control. Maybe I’m wrong?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The pitch, roll, and steering angle only display at slow speeds. Above whatever that speed is they show 0. I would guess all models have the sensors in the ABS module to support electronic stability control. Maybe I’m wrong?
You’re not wrong. IIRC, it only operates under 25mph.

Gen51500

Reaction score
I just have the anti spin differential. I downloaded software version 39.7 and enabled the off-road and performance pages with AlfaOBD.
I enabled off-road pages using Alfaobd as well. Nothing came up though. I have the 8.4 Non nav. I checked on the uconnect website. It says no available updates. Is there someplace I should just try to download the 39.7 software or is it just not available for some head units? Tia

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I enabled off-road pages using Alfaobd as well. Nothing came up though. I have the 8.4 Non nav. I checked on the uconnect website. It says no available updates. Is there someplace I should just try to download the 39.7 software or is it just not available for some head units? Tia
The ,39.7 firmware is for the 12" display

Users who are viewing this thread