5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Off Road Pages

Luis1275

Reaction score
If you have the 12 in screen im pretty sure you do not have the most recent software update. pr39 for 12 qr39 for 8.4
I do, but doesn’t work. Any chance you can dm me steps on what to do on Alfa maybe I’m missing a setting. I have the 8.4

ssick92

Reaction score
Offroad pages can be added with the pr39 update. I've got a quick how-to here Performance pages
I got my Uconnect updated and have the pages showing up correctly, but looks like my 2020 Bighorn doesn't have the pitch/roll/steering sensors installed as they continuously just show 0 degrees for all of them. Is this how yours is functioning as well?

theRamguy

Reaction score
I got my Uconnect updated and have the pages showing up correctly, but looks like my 2020 Bighorn doesn't have the pitch/roll/steering sensors installed as they continuously just show 0 degrees for all of them. Is this how yours is functioning as well?
Yep. We weren't special enough for that sensor I guess

firemanjay

Reaction score
I currently have 39.62 as my application version on my 2021 limited would i be able to install the off road pages with alpha obd or do i need to upgrade to 39.7?

theRamguy

Reaction score
I currently have 39.62 as my application version on my 2021 limited would i be able to install the off road pages with alpha obd or do i need to upgrade to 39.7?
If you have the 12 in screen it will work as you have the PR update. I dont think there is a difference between the Pr 39.62 and PR 39.7

firemanjay

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, now to buy all the parts needed to do the alphaobd and learn how to use it, that is what makes me the most nervous

ProKubinator

Reaction score
If you have the 12 in screen im pretty sure you do not have the most recent software update. pr39 for 12 qr39 for 8.4
Do you have any way of getting the new 39.9 update that was just released for the 2019-2021 12 inch screens? TSB 08-095-22 was just released and is supposed to fix all the connectivity issues. Just want the files so I can put on a flash drive and update myself without going to the dealer.

theRamguy

Reaction score
Do you have any way of getting the new 39.9 update that was just released for the 2019-2021 12 inch screens? TSB 08-095-22 was just released and is supposed to fix all the connectivity issues. Just want the files so I can put on a flash drive and update myself without going to the dealer.
Working on it now.

ProKubinator

Reaction score
UAX Updates - Google Drive

I was able to get the update. Link attached with the files. Follow the instructions in the PDF with the upgrade path. I was on 39.7 so I only needed to install 39.9. But if you’re on an earlier version you may need to do both.

I had to disconnect my battery and give it a couple of power cycles to get everything back working. Once I did that and also went to the "activate connected services" app it was good. Be patient because I thought it was not working initially. I now have all my connected services, assist/sos, maps, phone app, health reports, etc.

Netman66

Reaction score
here is a write up with all needed software updates and links to files Update PR39
I don't suppose anyone can provide the Canada version?

This is the content of your linked version:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<USBUpdate>
<ImageName>USA-SBX-12.1-PR-39.9.0-20220308-P0I1.bin</ImageName>
<UpdateType>FULL_UPDATE</UpdateType>
<FullVersion>USA-SBX-12.1-PR-39.9.0-20220308-P0I1</FullVersion>

The Canadian version would be CANADA-SBX-12.1-PR39.9.0-20220308-P0I1.bin for the image name.

If you need a Canadian VIN, PM me.

Thanks!

LonestarTX

Reaction score
I have a 21 Built to serve 4x4 ORG, 12” unconnect updated to pr39.9 and enabled vehicle config 1 performance pages, vehicle config 2 off-road capable and vehicle config 5 off-road pages all to yes and nothing changed in the 12” screen. I did notice an extra blank tab on the EVIC, few days and no off-road pages still.

I disconnected the battery, and this freaked out the hvac system, physical buttons would max out the temps to hi and lo but still blows hot air, undid the changes and the next morning hvac is fine

No luck on my end getting this pages unless I missed something

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 21 Built to serve 4x4 ORG, 12” unconnect updated to pr39.9 and enabled vehicle config 1 performance pages, vehicle config 2 off-road capable and vehicle config 5 off-road pages all to yes and nothing changed in the 12” screen. I did notice an extra blank tab on the EVIC, few days and no off-road pages still.

I disconnected the battery, and this freaked out the hvac system, physical buttons would max out the temps to hi and lo but still blows hot air, undid the changes and the next morning hvac is fine

No luck on my end getting this pages unless I missed something
You won't get the pages with the 39.9 firmware. And disconnecting the battery will always do that, and will take a few hours to overnight for everything to get back to normal.

LonestarTX

Reaction score
You won't get the pages with the 39.9 firmware. And disconnecting the battery will always do that, and will take a few hours to overnight for everything to get back to normal.
I guess I misunderstood the other post saying you can enable it if you update to pr39.9. My EVIC already have it just not in the 12” screen.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I misunderstood the other post saying you can enable it if you update to pr39.9. My EVIC already have it just not in the 12” screen.
When I updated from the 37.2 to 39.9, I lost the off-road pages.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Are we out of luck getting these pages now?
It doesn't really bother me anyways, since most of the features didn't even work for me 2020 Built To Serve. So other than being able to say I had them, they were pretty worthless. Unless someone can figure out how to make them work

Users who are viewing this thread