5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member!

JohnHom

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m new to RAM and excited about getting the truck. I ordered 5/5 and was told 6-8 weeks. Currently in D1 status as of 5/18. Can’t wait to get it! Dan at Dennis Dillon gave the best deal in the nation and was very informative, unlike lot of salesmen I’ve talked to in Northern California!

Laramie 4x4 6’4 Box
V8 Hemi
Black Appearance Package with 20” in wheels (Didn’t like the two tone of the 22”)
Laramie Level 2
Advanced Safety
Uconnect 12”
Dual-Pane Panormamic Sunroof
3.92 Ratio
Anti-Spin Differential
Protection Group
Rear Wheelhouse Liners

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome @JohnHom. Sounds like you got an awesome deal on an awesome truck.

1f44d.png

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
JohnHom said:
Hey all, I’m new to RAM and excited about getting the truck. I ordered 5/5 and was told 6-8 weeks. Currently in D1 status as of 5/18. Can’t wait to get it! Dan at Dennis Dillon gave the best deal in the nation and was very informative, unlike lot of salesmen I’ve talked to in Northern California!

Laramie 4x4 6’4 Box
V8 Hemi
Black Appearance Package with 20” in wheels (Didn’t like the two tone of the 22”)
Laramie Level 2
Advanced Safety
Uconnect 12”
3.92 Ratio
Anti-Spin Differential
Protection Group
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
but you forgot the off road package.....

JohnHom

Reaction score
I tried to order it but the ordering system didn’t let them with the Laramie Black Package. It let them if I did a Big Horn Black Package though. Weird.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats weird. I wasn't aware of that. oh well I was just giving you a hard time anyways

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like an awesome truck, can't wait to see it. I'm sure you can't either though lol.

Twoamen

Reaction score
WELCOME.... Black? Didn't the build site let you pick a color like DELMONICO RED PEARL COAT. YES! oh sorry that was my choice... Black is always sharp shined up. Your right on the wheels. To tell the truth. None of the wheels offered hit me with the wow factor. Now Sit back and keep the antacids available for the wait.

JohnHom

Reaction score
The red is nice too! Yeah most of the wheels don’t look up to par with the trucks. The 22” limited are really bad in my eyes. I need the antacids lol. I check my build status daily!

Twoamen

Reaction score
Your dealer will be more accurate on build status. Call and Hound him. Customer service chat line will give you canned responses. Once and awhile you will get somebody who will tell the KZ level of status. Rare though.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the 22 Limited wheel 10x better than the 20's.....I would have opted for the 20's if the rims were decent. Just my opinion
263a.png

CaliTex

Reaction score
JohnHom said:

Laramie 4x4 6’4 Box
V8 Hemi
Laramie Level 2
Advanced Safety
Uconnect 12”
3.92 Ratio
Anti-Spin Differential
Protection Group
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Congrats, John. I am in SoCal and I put in an order at Dennis Dillon, too. The deal was worth my flying out to pick up the truck. Yours looks like a great build! I am curious to hear how it goes when it comes in and you pick it up. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

JohnHom

Reaction score
For sure, I’ll let you know. My sales guy Dan said it’s pretty smooth. He’ll pick me up from the airport and fill out some papers. That’s it! So far so good. Congrats on yours as well!

Users who are viewing this thread