5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gentleman Farmer

Reaction score
My handle is Gentleman Farmer. I am a retired commercial truck salesman. I own a small farm. I am driving a 2019 Ram 2500 CCSB / Cummins.
my Truck has 8500 miles on it. I just picked it up at the dealer as they completed the trans recall. I noticed it now has a CLUNK on most accel and some decel. Sounds like a loose backing plate or loose caliper? I intend to get it on jack stand and check this out. Have any of you experienced a similar noise/condition?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My handle is Gentleman Farmer. I am a retired commercial truck salesman. I own a small farm. I am driving a 2019 Ram 2500 CCSB / Cummins.
my Truck has 8500 miles on it. I just picked it up at the dealer as they completed the trans recall. I noticed it now has a CLUNK on most accel and some decel. Sounds like a loose backing plate or loose caliper? I intend to get it on jack stand and check this out. Have any of you experienced a similar noise/condition?

Hi Gentleman Farmer,
Sorry to hear this! Have you followed up with your dealer about this yet? Please send us a private message as we would like to look into this further for you.

Lydia
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread