5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New in Ontario Canada

Truckit

Reaction score
Just want to say hello to my fellow RAM owners. I am currently driving a 2019 RAM 1500 Limited eTorque Hemi, Off Road. I have a 2021 Limited on order which will be RAM number 7. All have been great trucks. I hope to learn and maybe share as well.

RRRAAAAMMMM2020

Reaction score
Just want to say hello to my fellow RAM owners. I am currently driving a 2019 RAM 1500 Limited eTorque Hemi, Off Road. I have a 2021 Limited on order which will be RAM number 7. All have been great trucks. I hope to learn and maybe share as well.
What kind of deal did you get on your 2021? Who did you order with and would you recommend them? I am currently in the market and of course shopping for best deals

Truckit

Reaction score
I ordered from Listowel Chrysler because my daughter works there. They are a small country dealer and treat you right. Another closer option for you is Hanover Chrysler. I have bought a couple trucks from them and highly recommend them. Ask for Kevin, say Marv sent you.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just saw your signature. You've had a lot of trucks!

Wu-Tang84

Reaction score
Where did you get your truck from and what dealership would you recommend for a great deal?
I bought mine from Peel Chrysler in Mississauga. I heard mixed reviews about the place, my experience was pretty good though.

For the area I was looking, Peel seemed to be the cheapest. Could have probably got more bang for my buck if I traveled a little out of the GTA.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought two trucks from them and they are straight forward and no BS.
I bought mine from Peel Chrysler in Mississauga. I heard mixed reviews about the place, my experience was pretty good though.

For the area I was looking, Peel seemed to be the cheapest. Could have probably got more bang for my buck if I traveled a little out of the GTA.

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Great site for info on our trucks. Just chiming in on the sale, bought mine from Ontario Chrysler on Dixie, Constantine is the salesman, great guy that really goes out of his way and open to negotiation. Already sent him three sales. You can go talk to him and say I sent you if you like.
My advice, check a few dealerships. My stepdad bought his Rebel from Peel, in the end, full calculation, I paid $1000 more than him for a retail 10k more truck...

RRRAAAAMMMM2020

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Great site for info on our trucks. Just chiming in on the sale, bought mine from Ontario Chrysler on Dixie, Constantine is the salesman, great guy that really goes out of his way and open to negotiation. Already sent him three sales. You can go talk to him and say I sent you if you like.
My advice, check a few dealerships. My stepdad bought his Rebel from Peel, in the end, full calculation, I paid $1000 more than him for a retail 10k more truck...
That’s a great deal. I am checking numerous dealerships haha and have reached out to Constantine

Ram68

Reaction score
Just thought would give my own experience of having purchased my first truck a RAM Limited in April of 2020. My personal experience has been very bad with Ontario Chrysler and would never recommend it, not even to my worst enemy. I would make a mile around the dealership on Dixie Both the sales person and in particular the sales manager tried to sell me truck above the advertised price with additional dealer fees, etc. that must be included in the advertised price. When the deal was said and done the sales price was almost $3,000 more then the advertised price. The accountant was as much complicit and when I confronted them they were trying to come up with excuses. Even called the general manager and expressed my displeasure. Considering the sales agreement did not even include the VIN # for the truck I test drove and supposedly purchased, total lack of accountability, no ethics, conscience when it comes to treating customers with respect, the deal was off. Ontario Chrysler and Team Chrysler are owned by the same entity.
Unfortunately this wasn’t an isolated incident. Went to another dealer in Milton and the same game was being played. A few weeks prior, my step son purchased a Ram Warlock and he was charged dealership fees as well. I called the dealership in Hamilton and asked the price to be adjusted.
There is a total disregard for consumers and sadly not many are aware of their rights and the fact that in Ontario the advertised price must include all fees and charges the dealer intends to collect.
Buyer Beware!

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Just thought would give my own experience of having purchased my first truck a RAM Limited in April of 2020. My personal experience has been very bad with Ontario Chrysler and would never recommend it, not even to my worst enemy. I would make a mile around the dealership on Dixie Both the sales person and in particular the sales manager tried to sell me truck above the advertised price with additional dealer fees, etc. that must be included in the advertised price. When the deal was said and done the sales price was almost $3,000 more then the advertised price. The accountant was as much complicit and when I confronted them they were trying to come up with excuses. Even called the general manager and expressed my displeasure. Considering the sales agreement did not even include the VIN # for the truck I test drove and supposedly purchased, total lack of accountability, no ethics, conscience when it comes to treating customers with respect, the deal was off. Ontario Chrysler and Team Chrysler are owned by the same entity.
Unfortunately this wasn’t an isolated incident. Went to another dealer in Milton and the same game was being played. A few weeks prior, my step son purchased a Ram Warlock and he was charged dealership fees as well. I called the dealership in Hamilton and asked the price to be adjusted.
There is a total disregard for consumers and sadly not many are aware of their rights and the fact that in Ontario the advertised price must include all fees and charges the dealer intends to collect.
Buyer Beware!
This should be a thread, "worst dealers in Canada"

Users who are viewing this thread