5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New in Ontario Canada

RRRAAAAMMMM2020

Reaction score
Genna Aref. She was very straightforward
Thanks for the suggestion. I am putting the finishing touches on a deal with Peel Chrysler and Genna.

2020 Ram 1500 Sport Loaded (Crew Cab, 5.7L Hemi, Billet Silver, Night Edition, Receiver/Trailer Brake, Spray-in Bedliner, Moonroof, RamBox, Multi Tailgate, Comfort & Convenience, Sport Hood, 3.92, Air Suspension, Level 2, Anti-Spin, Bed Utility, Blind Spot, Advanced Safety, Power Boards and Alpine Group)

MSRP - $83,200
FCA Discount - $10,000
Dealer Discount - $10,725
Before Tax Total - $62,475

24.91% off MSRP. It's an okay deal and decent financing rate of 2.99%

Overall she has been fairly straight forward and I look forward to picking it up next week.

Would you mind sending me a PM as I believe Genna would like to thank you

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I am putting the finishing touches on a deal with Peel Chrysler and Genna.

2020 Ram 1500 Sport Loaded (Crew Cab, 5.7L Hemi, Billet Silver, Night Edition, Receiver/Trailer Brake, Spray-in Bedliner, Moonroof, RamBox, Multi Tailgate, Comfort & Convenience, Sport Hood, 3.92, Air Suspension, Level 2, Anti-Spin, Bed Utility, Blind Spot, Advanced Safety, Power Boards and Alpine Group)

MSRP - $83,200
FCA Discount - $10,000
Dealer Discount - $10,725
Before Tax Total - $62,475

24.91% off MSRP. It's an okay deal and decent financing rate of 2.99%

Overall she has been fairly straight forward and I look forward to picking it up next week.

Would you mind sending me a PM as I believe Genna would like to thank you
No problem. Glad you had a good experience! She actually text me because I recommended another friend friend to her and the forum deal! Glad it worked out!

Users who are viewing this thread