5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New icon appeared. Shopping, games, geocaching

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
It will stay there until you remove it. Click the icon to open the marketing junk then navigate back to the home screen and the icon should be gone. Once it's gone, verify you have no notices.
I did that the first time it popped up and as soon as I turned the truck back on, it was there again. And no notices either.

TexasRamMan

Reaction score
I’ve just noticed the same crap on my this past week, so pissed off 😤 that I pay $11 a month for siriusxm and now I’m receiving advertising that’s bothering me, abcdefu
We have 3 vehicles, each with SiriusXM, and were paying something like $50/month total for all vehicles. When a friend told us they only pay $8/month for a vehicle we called and demanded the same rate and poof, they dropped our rate and now we pay half what we used to. All you have to do is call and demand them to drop it or else you'll cancel your service. They'd rather keep you as a customer with SOMETHING coming in than NOTHING coming in.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We have 3 vehicles, each with SiriusXM, and were paying something like $50/month total for all vehicles. When a friend told us they only pay $8/month for a vehicle we called and demanded the same rate and poof, they dropped our rate and now we pay half what we used to. All you have to do is call and demand them to drop it or else you'll cancel your service. They'd rather keep you as a customer with SOMETHING coming in than NOTHING coming in.
I’m now paying just under $5/month with all fees included for the big package that has all the channels including Howard Stern who I don’t listen to much anymore.

I specifically asked for this by phone and they refused so I cancelled. A week later they sent me an email begging me to come back for less than $5/month for one full year.😆

I’ve had XM Radio for probably 15 years now and never paid more than $7/month.

Users who are viewing this thread