5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New HEMI Etorque Hood Badging for 2021?

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got the part #s...
The problem is they won't start shipping them until the early days of October.

Part #s are:
68500541AA Right
68500542AA Left

Ordered from mopar wholesale parts, claims a delivery date of next week, well, the 28th

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Just to verify. This is what Mopar parts system shows for OP's vin. I didn't have any way to confirm with a picture of the actual part.
Price online is $30 each, correct.

If someone ordered it, please keep us posted, we'd love a confirmation on it.

kiddme

Reaction score
I found the confirmation I was looking for in a post on Facebook. Picture is attached. The badging changed on the sport hoods as well. I'm going to reach out to reflective concepts to see if they plan to offer updated vinyl decals for the new badging.
b9e6459adc77cca2cd89f6952c26e353.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pensfan

Reaction score
Too bad there is not a way to eliminate the hood badges without major body work. At least on the Classic, if you didn't want badges they were easy to remove. I think these badges look like something from Pep Boys, especially the chrome versions.

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Too bad there is not a way to eliminate the hood badges without major body work. At least on the Classic, if you didn't want badges they were easy to remove. I think these badges look like something from Pep Boys, especially the chrome versions.
Hey, I like Pep Boys! As you can tell from my photo, the more chrome the better!

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good luck! Keep us posted please...

Order was cancelled
Thank you for your order with www.moparwholesaleparts.com!

Unfortunately the part/parts you've requested are on back order with no ETA from Mopar.

Your order has been cancelled and no charges will be made to your card, any authorizations requested will be removed and should fall off in about 3 business days (depending on your financial institution). If you paid via Paypal, your order amount will be refunded in full through Paypal.

We thank you for the opportunity.

www.moparwholesaleparts.com

nburd

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday. Matte black. Dealer did not know if they will be correct as there are no pictures in the parts book yet. They are available after October 1. $28 each. As soon as I know a part number, and confirm they are correct I will post it.

Last edited:

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday. Mat black. Dealer did not know if they will be correct as there is no pictures in the parts book yet. They are available after October 1. $28 each. As soon as I know a part number, and confirm they are correct I will post it.
Thanks!

nimbus

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday. Matte black. Dealer did not know if they will be correct as there are no pictures in the parts book yet. They are available after October 1. $28 each. As soon as I know a part number, and confirm they are correct I will post it.
Following. I’m interested in swapping the badges on my 2020 for these.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good grief that looks terrible, especially on the sport hood. I really hope they weren't stupid enough to put the blue font on trucks with black appearance packages. And you guys actually want that badge? Mind blown... and this is coming from a guy who has owned Tesla's and loves hybrids/PHEVs/EVs... the system in the RAM is unimpressive and does practically nothing that's noticeable (yes, I know of all the things it does behind the scenes, but that doesn't sell anything). Don't see the need to flaunt it.

Users who are viewing this thread