5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New HEMI Etorque Hood Badging for 2021?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief that looks terrible, especially on the sport hood. I really hope they weren't stupid enough to put the blue font on trucks with black appearance packages. And you guys actually want that badge? Mind blown... and this is coming from a guy who has owned Tesla's and loves hybrids/PHEVs/EVs... the system in the RAM is unimpressive and does practically nothing that's noticeable (yes, I know of all the things it does behind the scenes, but that doesn't sell anything). Don't see the need to flaunt it.
I agree on the necessity of the system, it adds nothing but more stuff that can fail(and will fail)
But to each their own in terms of the badging... I like it.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got the part #s...
The problem is they won't start shipping them until the early days of October.

Part #s are:
68500541AA Right
68500542AA Left

Are these the black or Chrome?

Well, they showed up a couple weeks ago, I forgot about them. Ebay refunded me when they weren't delivered on time and they didn't get a tracking number but Avondale (moparwholesaleparts.com I believe) sent them anyway I guess for the seller rating
I may or may not install them but the above part numbers are good and left and right chrome badges

20201209_182952.jpg

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Well, they showed up a couple weeks ago, I forgot about them. Ebay refunded me when they weren't delivered on time and they didn't get a tracking number but Avondale (moparwholesaleparts.com I believe) sent them anyway I guess for the seller rating
I may or may not install them but the above part numbers are good and left and right chrome badges

View attachment 76188
Awesome! Thanks for the update!
So, do you want to sell them?

BigD

Reaction score
I think it looks horrible. Everything is blacked out & then it says etorque in blue. Who wants to advertise that they have etorque ? I certainly don't.

nburd

Reaction score
I think it looks horrible. Everything is blacked out & then it says etorque in blue. Who wants to advertise that they have etorque ? I certainly don't.
We want to show our support for the upcoming "Carbon Taxation" and $0.40 carbon tax on gasoline starting in February as part of the "Green New Deal". Blue is the correct color.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. My dealer cancelled my order as there was no P/N available If you get the part numbers let me know and I will try to order them it again I Rather than blue, I was thinking "Hot Pink" for the eTorque badge for my granite Night Edition. Just to tick off the earlier poster about the "Blue" color.
68500543AA
68500544AA

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was planning on getting a pair in black to replace the ones on my '19 and repainting them body color like my tailgate emblem. Guess I'll have to get these and paint them instead.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
68500543AA
68500544AA

Be careful, this is the vendor that claimed to have them in stock (they didn't) then took 6 weeks to deliver. Ebay cancelled the order when the tracking number came back invalid; Avondale shipped them about 2 weeks later but didn't charge me.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful, this is the vendor that claimed to have them in stock (they didn't) then took 6 weeks to deliver. Ebay cancelled the order when the tracking number came back invalid; Avondale shipped them about 2 weeks later but didn't charge me.
Thanks for the info!
Avondale is actually 30 minutes away from me.. I might go and grab them the same day...

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI if anyone cares.... I reached out to reflective concepts for the over and in lay decals for these and theyre in line to be produced next so within the month they had said. This includes the sport hood and regular decals with etorque.

ckirby500

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can order these for the Sport hood? I’d like them for my Rebel

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can order these for the Sport hood? I’d like them for my Rebel
You could order a new bezel with the etorque badges on it. I did this for my 2021 and replaced the chrome one with a black one.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You could order a new bezel with the etorque badges on it. I did this for my 2021 and replaced the chrome one with a black one.
You can order these through Avondale on EBAY. I did and repainted them body color. The "etorque" is a seperate piece and removable from the back.
Side badge-hood.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/