5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy

Texas Trucks

Reaction score
Howdy folks! Native Texan here although I am currently living and studying engineering in Florida.

Learned to drive in a 2008 Ram 3500 dually with the Cummins. I currently drive a 2001 Chevy Silverado with 385,000 miles! Love the truck but its getting older and I'm not a big fan of the new 2019 Silverado. I've been test driving some trucks and was recently very impressed by the 2017 Ram Eco-diesel.

I can't wait to try out the new 2019 model. My dream configuration is a Crew cab, 6' Bed, Longhorn with the new diesel (still waiting on those specs!) but I'll likely end up with something far less expensive.

You've got a great page here, I've been following for some time but finally decided to post!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, thanks for joining us.
263a.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
welcome, thanks for the opinion of the chevy. It helps to hear what people are thinking of the other brands.

You will enjoy the site, great info here.

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
Welcome - and best wishes on your engineering studies.
Word of caution though - make this the only web site you visit. If you're even remotely normal, you will not have time for any others.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
VoiceOfReason said:
Welcome - and best wishes on your engineering studies.
Word of caution though - make this the only web site you visit. If you're even remotely normal, you will not have time for any others.
icon_lol.gif
Appreciate the support.
1f44d.png

Users who are viewing this thread