5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2023 Ram died in the middle of the road!

Starkhaus

Reaction score
My tinter did my windshield just fine. An experienced tinter can knock it out no problem, mine used as little water as possible he said.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey there,

We're terribly sorry to see this! Please send us a direct message with your VIN. We would love to help get your vehicle repaired.

Callie
Ram Cares

RamBum

Reaction score
Hey there,

We're terribly sorry to see this! Please send us a direct message with your VIN. We would love to help get your vehicle repaired.

Callie
Ram Cares
Thanks! I would if I could, but I'm new here - how do I send you a direct message?

BowDown

Reaction score
I've had two front windshields tinted with no issues, use a reputable shop and you're fine. If you're in the Dallas area, I used TriTek. They protected the dash as well as used a microfiber rope to absorb water, just like in the video

6of36

Reaction score
Thanks! I would if I could, but I'm new here - how do I send you a direct message?
Don't know if you have done it yet, and Bigdodge is correct about click on Ramcares on their post, but on my computer it is on the left, not the right. Maybe it's different operating systems on different computers. Since you are new, I don't want you being lost looking forever on the right, if your system it's on the left, like mine.

RamBum

Reaction score
I was able to send that private message. Appreciate all the help on this!!

RamCares

Reaction score
Hey there,

You can hover your mouse over our user name. When a drop down menu presents itself, click on "Start Conversation"!

If not, you are always welcome to give us a call at 1-866-726-4636.

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread