5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 12" Uconnect Software Version 19.33.11? New Update 19.43.1a

Webracin

Reaction score
Just got my update. Seeing an issue with Sirus. Before I could listen in surround mode, now its just stereo. Anyone else see this? Not sure if iits a bug or they decreased the quality to improve replay of the favorites.

mikeruoc

Reaction score
Just got my update. Seeing an issue with Sirus. Before I could listen in surround mode, now its just stereo. Anyone else see this? Not sure if iits a bug or they decreased the quality to improve replay of the favorites.
What is your build date and hardware?

UNKALJ

Reaction score
Only thing I have noticed so far after getting the update yesterday is with the built in NAV, they changed up the home screen where it looks like you can add favorites. I never use it though since it is so outdated. I have the 12" Tesla screen or whatever you want to call it.

chrisfuss

Reaction score
There really must be a lot more than just hardware and software version to it.

I have a 10/18 build, hardware version CNSC28N0GL, software 18.27.17

I just confirmed with FCA this afternoon the software is up to date no update available.
Was at the Dealer this morning they said there would be no update available to download for my vin.

So could be early owners could be left in the rain...

Also when I told her i was promised updates several times before, she claimed that FCA would never promise anything like that and dealers wouldn’t either... so it’s something new each time you talk to FCA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DakotaRam

Reaction score
that‘s my thoughts on the Uconnect updates, FCA, Ram trucks 12.1 screen. Never seen an update on a 22 month old system. CNSC28N0FL 18.18.1b and they say that’s update. BS

Last edited:

dahknee

Reaction score
Today I started getting online nav searches (4G). When doing an online search it looks as though I can select offline searches. I did not attempt to change it to offline. I never received a prompt for the OTA update. I'm still on SW version 19.33.11. HW part# CNSC29N3GL.

The results now have a blue cloud icon. I didn't notice anything special after pressing the icon.

Attachments

• online search.png
    online search.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • results.png
    results.png
    935.7 KB · Views: 63
  • specs.png
    specs.png
    362 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

E.Hands

Reaction score
Ever since I got the update(last Monday) my truck has been getting worse MPG but the 0-60 times have greatly improved!
Could this have something to do with how hard I'm pushing on the loud pedal? th3FTJUPGN.jpg

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There really must be a lot more than just hardware and software version to it.

I have a 10/18 build, hardware version CNSC28N0GL, software 18.27.17

I just confirmed with FCA this afternoon the software is up to date no update available.
Was at the Dealer this morning they said there would be no update available to download for my vin.

So could be early owners could be left in the rain...

Also when I told her i was promised updates several times before, she claimed that FCA would never promise anything like that and dealers wouldn’t either... so it’s something new each time you talk to FCA

I would take everything those nimrod's say with a grain of salt. The whole check for updates thing is complete garbage. It's worthless. We just have to be patient and see. I'm on an older hardware with a 2018 build date. They might be slow rolling it out to older version.

mikeruoc

Reaction score
I would take everything those nimrod's say with a grain of salt. The whole check for updates thing is complete garbage. It's worthless. We just have to be patient and see. I'm on an older hardware with a 2018 build date. They might be slow rolling it out to older version.
I agree. They have no clue. Time will tell.

Buck

Reaction score
09/18 Build, Software 18.27.17, N0GL, Still no update in Florida.
I Have the software update prior 18 45 and have the NOGL model and am waiting as well was told on MONDAY she was notified on Friday that NOGL is rolling out now
She being a Corp rep which contacted me after a email to CEO OFFICE the I have been waiting for 15 months
Build date was December 2018. I did see A post from one NOGL with photo showing new update to include online search working. But still waiting In central Wisconsin

dreinert

Reaction score
Anyone with the update able to confirm if the Bluetooth phone muring issue is or seem to be resolved?

That’s my main issue since it last updated to 18.45.40 update on N0GL hardware many months ago.

chrisfuss

Reaction score

This will be too late for me I’ve had it. Got all my documentation together this afternoon to be submitted to the lawyer tomorrow to file a lemon law case... the constant update is coming game and never anything ever happening has been going on too long for me and it’s not the only issues... there is a list of issues that have not been fixed since day one despite multiple attempts, claiming it would be fixed, just for me to find out it is not - the moment I open the door when picking up...

Since 16 months not a single problem solved not even a sign we are moving in any direction, nothing but starting the same nonsense over and over again... and when it comes to the uconnect update and the problems is supposed to solve... I have absolutely zero, none whatsoever understanding for newer trucks getting updates and fixes before mine with zero statement over weather and when an update for mine is coming. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for anyone getting the updates and his issues fixed... but I have been dealing with issues for ~1.5 years spent a lot of time on the phone with fca,, bringing my truck to the dealer, driving in ****ty enterprise rentals while it’s with the dealer... none, zero, nothing, nada... does not fly with me and FCAs has done nothing...

stevestrike

Reaction score
I have absolutely zero, none whatsoever understanding for newer trucks getting updates and fixes before mine with zero statement over weather and when an update for mine is coming. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for anyone getting the updates and his issues fixed... but I have been dealing with issues for ~1.5 years spent a lot of time on the phone with fca,, bringing my truck to the dealer, driving in ****ty enterprise rentals while it’s with the dealer... none, zero, nothing, nada... does not fly with me and FCAs has done nothing...
It really sucks to hear that you've had this issue so long. I had mine for only 10 months and the issues were driving me mad. Please post back with your progress/success with the lawyers, I hope that works out for you.

stevestrike

Reaction score
Anyone with the update able to confirm if the Bluetooth phone muring issue is or seem to be resolved?
That has been my main issue as well. So far, it seems to be resovled. I've probalby had 2-3 hours of bluetooth calls since I updated, and not one has "muted" me.

Trebel

Reaction score
That has been my main issue as well. So far, it seems to be resovled. I've probalby had 2-3 hours of bluetooth calls since I updated, and not one has "muted" me.
I can say the same here. Update seems to have patched that issue so far.

Rock32

Reaction score
My 19 limited did the update last night. Got in truck to go to work this morning, noticed screen outlines were in red and all my settings on SiriusXM were gone. All options were gone, including heated/vented seats, steering wheel, dimming mirrors, cameras. Climate would only change fan speed; could not adjust temperature. Would not open settings. Everything worked great prior to the update. Only 2k miles on it. Looks like I'll be calling the dealership as soon as they open. Not happy.

stevestrike

Reaction score
My 19 limited did the update last night. Got in truck to go to work this morning, noticed screen outlines were in red and all my settings on SiriusXM were gone. All options were gone, including heated/vented seats, steering wheel, dimming mirrors, cameras. Climate would only change fan speed; could not adjust temperature. Would not open settings. Everything worked great prior to the update. Only 2k miles on it. Looks like I'll be calling the dealership as soon as they open. Not happy.
If your system had to reset, that stuff should show up in a few hours on it's own. This is similar to if you pull you battery cable for a few minutes--the software has re-download. You might hold off on the dealership for a bit just to see.

Reactions: Jtr

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d give it a few hours. I did a negative battery cable reset over the weekend and it took overnight plus a few additional hours the following morning for all of my features to return.

Reactions: Jtr

Rebel Soul

Reaction score
I’d give it a few hours. I did a negative battery cable reset over the weekend and it took overnight plus a few additional hours the following morning for all of my features to return.
Windows Millennium (20 years ago) was faster then FCA 2020 !!

Users who are viewing this thread