5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 12" Uconnect Software Version 19.33.11? New Update 19.43.1a

fridge

Reaction score
Received my update yesterday. I have a 2019 Rebel with the 12 inch screen.

btwistd

Reaction score
Those that got the update...is this fixing the navigation "offline search"? Can you search an address in the navigation search box now?

Finished building my house Sep 2017 and it does not show up in navigation.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After update 19.43.13, by pressing "Related" you can now create a "Pandora Artist Radio". When the Artist Radio is playing, you can now select thumbs up/down. You can also add the Artist Radio to favorites. See attached. View attachment 47987 View attachment 47988

Got that plus online navigation search is working now for me.
Those that got the update...is this fixing the navigation "offline search"? Can you search an address in the navigation search box now?

Mine just updated yesterday and online search working for me now.

cjmst23

Reaction score
Can anyone who has received the update confirm whether or not they finally added the ability to remove stations from Sirius lineup?

Flatop

Reaction score
Just recieved an update. 2019 Limited build date early to mid June.
1582994403305.png

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received my update yesterday, never wanted to talk to someone on the phone so much to see if it resolves bluetooth audio cut out issue.... LOL

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score

Update may fix online search box in navigation but it WILL NOT update the map database. If you’re new house/address is not in the current database will not be there after update.

BOShaughnessy

Reaction score
I don't use the Assist feature much, but I tried today (post 19.49.13 update) and it won't connect. Not sure if the update caused this, or didn't fix it. Just sharing.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't use the Assist feature much, but I tried today (post 19.49.13 update) and it won't connect. Not sure if the update caused this, or didn't fix it. Just sharing.

Made sure SXM/Sirius Guardian is activated before you can use S.O.S or Assist, mine some how is show i need to activate after updated to 19.49.13. After i activated it and click on Assist button will give me 4 option and when i clicked on Uconnect option it calling somebody but i hangup right after.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
I think I like 18.18.1b version..... I can deploy my running boards at 80 mph, full screen camera....

Last edited:

btwistd

Reaction score
Update may fix online search box in navigation but it WILL NOT update the map database. If you’re new house/address is not in the current database will not be there after update.
Yeah, I understand that. Not even sure why I mentioned it.

HaciendaMan

Reaction score
Update on my update: So far I only noticed that Pandora doesn't work anymore but that's because when I checked my iPhone B/T connection it's now unconnected. Anybody know where to find directions to re-connect?

Ram4141

Reaction score
Northern Va. Recieved mine yesterday. Up to this point the UConnect site said my Radio was up to date.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your hardware version when you mention you have an update. Saying you have an update without any more information about your truck makes it hard for us to figure out who's getting updates. Thanks

Buck

Reaction score
Just to add, mine was updated to new version today. Presets are all still there, nothing seems to have been lost.
Did online navigation show up as I see on a different post

chrisfuss

Reaction score
Can you post a picture of the aftermath for us N0GL doubters?

I haven’t got the update and the uconnect site still shows my vehicle is up to date. Called ram customer service yesterday and they told me there wouldn’t be an update for my truck they sort of tried to wind themselves out of the corner when I nailed them in the corner about others getting updates... so I won’t believe it until I see it with my own eyes on my own truck... maybe it’s also dependent on other factors than just the radio hardware version...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/