5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with electrical issue no interior lights front back sensors including tow no power

Ram909

Reaction score
It seems I’ve lost power to my courtesy inside lights my tow switch front and rear sensors and even the back lighting for radio also the lighting in the 4x4 switch checked the fuses but seen nothing blown any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It seems I’ve lost power to my courtesy inside lights my tow switch front and rear sensors and even the back lighting for radio also the lighting in the 4x4 switch checked the fuses but seen nothing blown any ideas?

Hi @Ram909 - If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Konrad

Reaction score
Per user's manual: F31 Pink 30A Cartridge Fuse (Mod CBC 1 Interior Light) in the Internal Power Distribution Center, located under the driver's side instrument panel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ram909

Reaction score
No luck checked all fuses in the inside panel all looked good looks like I’ll have to go to the dealer

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
No luck checked all fuses in the inside panel all looked good looks like I’ll have to go to the dealer

Could be the overhead console needs to be reset (a few of us here had that happen).

If you don’t want to wait for dealer to troubleshoot, you can remove it by opening the sunglass storage lid on the console. There are two 8mm nuts you need to remove, then pop it with a trim ply tool (careful to not break tabs etc).

EACF987F-3386-4787-935D-8724BB3FD313.jpeg

Ram909

Reaction score
Would that cause the whole cluster where the tow buttons and sensors buttons are including 4x4 light button?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I never checked that.
For me it reset console lights, pano roof, and remote tailgate opening. Only worked after I unplugged everything, including the plugs in the console themselves, not just console to truck. May be worth a shot. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread