5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help - Need to replace 3.0L I6 Hurricane SO for a 2025 Laramie

JP_Lewis

Reaction score
Purchased a new Ram 2025 Laramie in June. With only 3,216 miles, one of the turbos had a major malfunction that send metal into the engine. The dealership mechanics, working with Stellantis engineers in Europe, have determined that the engine is a complete loss. That whole process took 10 days.

Here is where I need help. Before a new engine can be delivered, someone in Europe needs to authorized the shipment first. So far it's been 8 business days and no authorization. Who do I did to light a fire under to get me new engine?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's horrible. Maybe @RamCares can help with this issue. I'm not sure I follow what the issue is though. Who in Europe needs to authorize the shipment? I'd be on the phone with my dealership daily wanting updates if this was happening to me. Where are you located?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Purchased a new Ram 2025 Laramie in June. With only 3,216 miles, one of the turbos had a major malfunction that send metal into the engine. The dealership mechanics, working with Stellantis engineers in Europe, have determined that the engine is a complete loss. That whole process took 10 days.

Here is where I need help. Before a new engine can be delivered, someone in Europe needs to authorized the shipment first. So far it's been 8 business days and no authorization. Who do I did to light a fire under to get me new engine?
Nobody here is that deep in Stellantis to be able to do that, or even know who to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread