5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help from Ram Cares regarding rear window leak

Cromagnum

Reaction score
2021 Ram Limited. Infamous rear window seal failure.

Took into my local dealer Southfork Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Pearland, TX and although they are willing to do the repair, they cannot get replacement parts and I have been waiting for a month and counting. Everytime the ETA for parts delivery arrives, it gets kicked back another couple of weeks. I need help getting this escalated because it is very frustrating to have a pickup truck that can't be used when it's raining.

cerbo

Reaction score
if they approved the repair and are just waiting for parts I would take this time ,with the excuse you need your truck if they ask, and run the permatex glass seal fix and maybe you ll get lucky and stop the leak. Then you can decided if you want them or trust them to do the replacement. It s only silicone and shouldn't t interfere with removing the glass if need be. Just a thought.
FYI. I d be concerned the next one will fail too.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, @Cromagnum!

We understand and regret to hear about your frustrations regarding part availability. Let's work to find a solution together! Please send us a private message with your VIN as well as the name and address of your dealership so we can dig deeper. Hope to hear again from you soon!

As always, our team appreciates the mention @MarPar.

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread