5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ram is cooler than yours! 😂

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score

May not be the exact same size but worse case any vinyl shop should be able it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score

They are pretty close!
1674170978332.png

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score

I had some custom vinyl decals made from an Etsy seller..... I'm sure they could match it almost perfectly. 🤔

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had some custom vinyl decals made from an Etsy seller..... I'm sure they could match it almost perfectly. 🤔
probably, most good stiker shop could make it exactly the same, they would measure it and everything

probably (im assuming)on etsy and other internet places, they scan the actual real sticker to replicate it

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did that on mine, but with the SPORT decals. My truck had silver, and found out that Ram only offered those decals in two finishes. I wanted matte black, and that wasn’t an option. Found a graphics shop and they were able to get me what I wanted. They’re not a 100% match, but it’s so close that I don’t think anyone would ever be able to tell the difference.
94E0ACE8-35E3-4A55-9A5C-F44B484C80C6.jpeg
5FB3A3F6-5461-4976-A6F6-5D43FBD4E01C.jpeg

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score
I did that on mine, but with the SPORT decals. My truck had silver, and found out that Ram only offered those decals in two finishes. I wanted matte black, and that wasn’t an option. Found a graphics shop and they were able to get me what I wanted. They’re not a 100% match, but it’s so close that I don’t think anyone would ever be able to tell the difference.
View attachment 149290
View attachment 149289
Looks great!

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think it might be the black you did on yours, but I think it looks so much better on your truck than in the pics on the website
I agree. Two tone really makes it look better especially with the Back Country paint scheme. Think mine would look good the same way but with Granite Crystal.

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score
I think it might be the black you did on yours, but I think it looks so much better on your truck than in the pics on the website
I think so too. I reversed my original thoughts of painting the main portion red and the louver part black. Love how it turned out. One of the best parts is how high it is.....you see it from inside the truck.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nobody really uses a computer anymore unless you are old. :p

Hey, I resemble that remark as I type on my laptop.
A lot of amazing looking trucks here, everyone's personality really shows through on their mods. I purchased this truck to drive back and forth between my home and shore house where I hunt and fish, so it's fitting my needs as it is here, pretty much stock with a cap.

20220805_131701.jpg

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just bought mine new in September 2022....just hit 2600 miles today. I was thinking I should slow down on mods...... Not sure that will ever happen! 🤣
same here lol got mine in oct about 1800 miles on it now, right now i cant drive it or work on it but i have a few emblems to install in the garage and a resonator delet kit with black tips :) those parts are not installed yet and still im looking around to buy other stuff for it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread