5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ram is cooler than yours! 😂

kkniskern

Reaction score
So I haven't gotten much done outside, Just some additional puddle lighting all the way around... and some Rock lights and ground effects... but the inside is what I see while Im in the truck, and Ive made some modifications there for sure... Front is my video streaming set-up for storm chasing. Truck lighting - custom - with some tool arrangement, and then the med gear, survival gear, and additional "tools" in the back custom mounted under the seats.

Attachments

• IMG_0920.jpeg
    IMG_0920.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1686 2.jpeg
    IMG_1686 2.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1669.jpeg
    IMG_1669.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1668.jpeg
    IMG_1668.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2671.jpeg
    IMG_2671.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0923.jpeg
    IMG_0923.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_1696.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 148

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I haven't gotten much done outside, Just some additional puddle lighting all the way around... and some Rock lights and ground effects... but the inside is what I see while Im in the truck, and Ive made some modifications there for sure... Front is my video streaming set-up for storm chasing. Truck lighting - custom - with some tool arrangement, and then the med gear, survival gear, and additional "tools" in the back custom mounted under the seats.
Very neat and organized!

I don’t know what you do for a living, but I’m going to try to stay on your good side.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
That is bad assss!

Ribero

Reaction score
Wow, if I got caught with this equipment in Germany, I would have a serious problem! At the latest when the police fold up the seat, I would be arrested immediately. I'm impressed how you designed it individually, unthinkable here with us.

BigJocko

Reaction score
Now that is organized and well prepared - I like your style sir!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Wow, if I got caught with this equipment in Germany, I would have a serious problem! At the latest when the police fold up the seat, I would be arrested immediately. I'm impressed how you designed it individually, unthinkable here with us.
Arent you not even allowed to work on your own vehicle in Germany unless you a certified mechanic and can prove it?

Draid

Reaction score
My phone is so screwed up. Can't reliably post on here. Would like to post pics of my truck and reply to questions I've had fom others but it seems to jumble text or not sure where it's going. I'll keep trying.

Draid

Reaction score
Could be me. I'm 61y/o after all. Throw in some chemo brain and it's not a good combination. 😕

Users who are viewing this thread