5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2019 Rebel

kjn86

Reaction score
Congrats! Next truck I will definitely order instead of having to compromise based on what's near me. There are a few minor things I wanted that I didn't get but nothing major.

Mfm

Reaction score
Didnt notice the e-torque on there, thought you wer waiting for it to come to canada on the rebel!? Did you get some info on when and if it was in fact coming to canada on rebel. Or just didnt want to wait for it?

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like a great truck. I ordered every available option on mine (except etorque, ram box, and block heater) and am happy with my choices. Almost everyone regrets if they didn't order the 33 gallon tank. (of course by ordering the tow mirrors I lost mirror heat and power folding which seems stupid to lose functions after paying more....huhh? Still a killer ride! Just added red vinyl R A M letters decals and pulled tow hooks and painted with rattle can Duplicolor flame red PR4 matching paint. IMG_3408.JPG IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3292.JPG IMG_3294.JPG IMG_3296.JPG

Last edited:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Didnt notice the e-torque on there, thought you wer waiting for it to come to canada on the rebel!? Did you get some info on when and if it was in fact coming to canada on rebel. Or just didnt want to wait for it?

I was waiting but after 8 months of waiting and no one could tell me a definite answer of when the ETorque would be available for the Rebel I just decided on ordering a normal one. I have the Canadian brochure and it says the 2 engines are ETorque and Hemi but like I said who knows when it is going to become available for Rebel.

Mfm

Reaction score
I was waiting but after 8 months of waiting and no one could tell me a definite answer of when the ETorque would be available for the Rebel I just decided on ordering a normal one. I have the Canadian brochure and it says the 2 engines are ETorque and Hemi but like I said who knows when it is going to become available for Rebel.
Well congrats on the rebel! Dont know how much longer i can wait either. I need a rebel more than i need air! My dealer swears it is never gonna be available, even tho i showed him the brocure!?

Jordan2929

Reaction score
You canadan folks have a $100 tax on air conditioning??? (per the window sticker posted above)

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not to sidetrack the thread, but I wish disabling the swear filter was a user option.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Standard equipment...for a Ram in general. Look down at optional equipment. 3.92

That is how people got all mixed up with their mirrors...got to go a little further .
Your build sheet looks good, but this has got to be wrong: 3.21 rear axle ratio (Whatttt?)

Awesome truck @2019REBEL . Looks likeit was and is worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread