5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2019 Ram Limited has been in the shop for 2.5 months

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
As the title says, my truck has been at the dealer for the 2.5 months straight. This is the 4th time the truck has been in the shop over the last couple years to attempt to fix the air suspension issues. The compressor runs constantly, I've received "serivce air suspension immediately" messages on the cluster, and the front of the truck droops down overnight. The reason for the delay this time is because they are unable to get the front air shocks (or at least that's what they tell me). The ETA on these parts started at June 17th (a month after I dropped it off at the dealer), and has been bumped out a few days over and over and over again over the last month. I'm so beat down from constantly calling for updates and being told things like "the ETA is today but the parts haven't arrived yet."

Back in 2015, I had a bad experience at a dealer with my newly delivered Hellcat Charger, and I was connected with a group called "Top Care" at FCA. They were amazing, and made the remainder of my service experience basically perfect. Does this group still exist? If so, how can I get in touch with them? I opened a case mid-June with RamCares customer service and they have been absolutely WORTHLESS. It took them nearly 3 weeks to even call the dealer to check on the status, and my case manager has never once called me. Not one time in the ~45 days the case has been open. Every time I call in to get a status update, I'm told my case manager is unavailable and the person that answers the phone is only able to see a limited amount of detail about my case because they are not my case manager. Hey seem to have no understanding of my issue and treat me like I'm calling to get an update on some insignificant part that I ordered or something. I asked to speak with their supervisor and I'm told they will call me. They never do. I don't even know why this group exists, as they are seemingly unable to handle the most basic and fundamental aspects of customer service.

I'm really hoping someone here can guide me on how to get in contact with someone who can locate the part(s) and get me my truck back!

Lastcall8

Reaction score
This is exactly what happened to me. the only difference is that they let me take my truck home and said when front two come in they will cal me and let me know. Haven’t heard back from them in two months.

Users who are viewing this thread