5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My '19 Limited

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
In addition to the vented seats, the Level 1 package also included the 360 camera (except on tow mirrors).
Can others confirm that the 360 Cameras are exclusive only to the Level 1 group? I see the Advanced Safety Group have it as well

1534813775794.png

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can others confirm that the 360 Cameras are exclusive only to the Level 1 group? I see the Advanced Safety Group have it as well

View attachment 3079

I just looked myself because it would have been news to me. I see that it is included in the Advanced Safety Package which was originally listed as standard on the Limited but since updated on the website, OR the level 1....but it also says that ventilated rear seats are not an option on the Limited soooo...FCA still has some work to do or I have a unicorn of a truck

Doxmia

Reaction score
SWEET!
Could you expand on your stereo mods, or did you build a thread for it? Did you start with Alpine or HK?
Were the Focal/DDs an easy speaker swap, did they go right in the stock locations?
Was the Maestro DSR1 a plug and play swap for the factory part? How much more power, how many channels, and how much cleaner?
Who made that sweet sub box?!

My system started as the HK. Nothing was really true "drop in" but nothing required cutting, either. At most adapters needed to be fab'd to make it happen.

The maestro DSR1 is "plug and play" so to speak but you still obviously need to wire up the amps and tune everything. The DSR1 is just the integration piece as I'm using the Mosconi as my DSP, I have 3 amps vs the single harmon kardon amp so the power isn't even remotely comparable. My sub amplifier (m1d) is putting out close to its peak of 1700 watts RMS at 1 ohm to my subs. I have two 4 channel ss4b's that are setup full 3 way active at the front (6 channels total) and then the last two channels running the rear setup passive. The SS4B's are capable of 350 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohm (so a total of 1400 watts RMS per amplifier). I'm not using that much for my speaker setup, but if I were to guess I'd be around a total of ~800 watts or so to the front stage and then probably 100 or so on the rear speakers. So TL;DR the power difference is incredible. If I were to compare the HK system at say, 35, that would probably be about 17-19 on the volume dial right now.

Ignoring the power output obviously the clarity and soundstage of the HK doesn't even come close to the aftermarket.

Had a local car audio shop build it up for me. If you're in the states and looking for a custom box I'd check out mobiletoys (http://www.mobiletoysinc.com/) they make some incredibly nice stuff. If it wasn't for the shipping involved I'd have considered them for my box.

dalailama23

Reaction score
Great job! Did you upgrade the door speakers? If so what did you use and any tips for getting the door panels off , the 19 seem to be different then my 15 which I'm familiar with, don't want to break anything right off.

Doxmia

Reaction score
Yeah the speakers are listed up above; everything was replaced.

The door panel comes off like every other door panel, really. It's just two screws and then clips that you really just have to track down and pull hard on.

dalailama23

Reaction score
Yeah the speakers are listed up above; everything was replaced.

The door panel comes off like every other door panel, really. It's just two screws and then clips that you really just have to track down and pull hard on.
Thank you. I didn't want to pull hard on something and break it. My 15 you took out some screws and the panel lifted upward to remove. ill tug harder and try to get it off, thanks again.

greatrush2112

Reaction score
With the exception of the stereo, my truck is fairly simple. I blacked out all of the things (emblems, limited chrome badging, exhaust tips, tow hooks, etc), replaced the wheels and tires and called it a day.

For the stereo I'm currently running:

• Focal ES 165 K2 Front Stage (Woofer + Tweeter)
  • DD EX2.75 Midrange
  • DD M1d Sub Amplifier
  • 2x DD SS4b Speaker Amplifers
  • Mosconi 6to8v8 Processor
  • Maestro DSR1 (Factory amplifier replacement)
  • 4 x DD 506 6.5" Subwoofers
  • XSPower XP750 Supplemental AGM Battery

View attachment 2826

View attachment 2820

View attachment 2819

View attachment 2824

View attachment 2825

View attachment 2821

View attachment 2822

View attachment 2823

Specs on the wheels and tires? Love em!!!

Cruzer1

Reaction score
Wow. Thought I was happy with the HK. Not so fast! Awesome upgrade. I'm sure it sounds incredible! This thread is putting my pocket book in jeopardy. hehe!

Doxmia

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting my sub box upholstered to match my Limited interior both with piping, leather, as well as the stitching detail on the front.

Sorry one of the photos are blurry, didn't realize until I got inside. Might update it at some point but you get the general idea. With that I think my stereo is basically done. I may replace the rear speakers just to get matching gain all around for alerts and such but not really for music purposes.

IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0174.JPG

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting my sub box upholstered to match my Limited interior both with piping, leather, as well as the stitching detail on the front.

Sorry one of the photos are blurry, didn't realize until I got inside. Might update it at some point but you get the general idea. With that I think my stereo is basically done. I may replace the rear speakers just to get matching gain all around for alerts and such but not really for music purposes.

View attachment 13758 View attachment 13759 View attachment 13760 View attachment 13761
NIce job. That looks pretty sick!
Congrats!

TSavage

Reaction score
With the exception of the stereo, my truck is fairly simple. I blacked out all of the things (emblems, limited chrome badging, exhaust tips, tow hooks, etc), replaced the wheels and tires and called it a day.

For the stereo I'm currently running:

• Focal ES 165 K2 Front Stage (Woofer + Tweeter)
  • DD EX2.75 Midrange
  • DD M1d Sub Amplifier
  • 2x DD SS4b Speaker Amplifers
  • Mosconi 6to8v8 Processor
  • Maestro DSR1 (Factory amplifier replacement)
  • 4 x DD 506 6.5" Subwoofers
  • XSPower XP750 Supplemental AGM Battery

View attachment 2826

View attachment 2820

View attachment 2819

View attachment 13762 View attachment 13763 View attachment 13764 View attachment 13765

View attachment 2821

View attachment 2822

View attachment 2823
Amazing set up! Do you have the 8.4” or 12” screen?

Users who are viewing this thread