5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 19 blue streak pearl sport!

19 streak

Reaction score
Hello folks. New to the forum. Noticed very little members have the same colour truck as mine. I ordered a 19 blue streak pearl sport back in June and Recieved the truck labour day weekend. Truck is loaded with every possible option I could get in a sport model. So far I love the truck. This is my 12th ram and I've found it has the typical "first" gen issues that need to be worked out. So far I've tinted all around, deleted factory muffler and resonators and replaced with a magnaflow muffler, put my mopar bed cover from my 18 sport on (doesn't fit perfect but good enough for now) and I think that's about it.

Attachments

• 20180908_124242.jpg
    20180908_124242.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 661

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, will you be getting the correct cover or just dealing with what you have ?

Ram Guru
Reaction score
12th Ram, WOW! I hope this will be your favorite. I work next door to a large Ram dealership and haven’t seen your color Sport yet. Very nice.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet color, really nice looking truck, and welcome to the forum!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello folks. New to the forum. Noticed very little members have the same colour truck as mine. I ordered a 19 blue streak pearl sport back in June and Recieved the truck labour day weekend. Truck is loaded with every possible option I could get in a sport model. So far I love the truck. This is my 12th ram and I've found it has the typical "first" gen issues that need to be worked out. So far I've tinted all around, deleted factory muffler and resonators and replaced with a magnaflow muffler, put my mopar bed cover from my 18 sport on (doesn't fit perfect but good enough for now) and I think that's about it.

Best color! ;) Truck looks great, I'm still waiting to see a blue streak sport in person.

19 streak

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, will you be getting the correct cover or just dealing with what you have ?

I will definitely be getting the proper cover. Things that don't fit properly drive me nuts. But I just bought a set of wheels for my 18 so the cover will have to do for now

19 streak

Reaction score
Is there an easier way to post pictures that I'm missing out? Everytime I try and post one it says file to large

Users who are viewing this thread