5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think he was replying to the fact he is having trouble bringing his truck in to even get looked at for a possibly warranty repair. Forget waiting for a answer from Mopar, just getting a check engine light looked at by the dealer is a month out.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think he was replying to the fact he is having trouble bringing his truck in to even get looked at for a possibly warranty repair. Forget waiting for a answer from Mopar, just getting a check engine light looked at by the dealer is a month out.
Maybe so, but still has nothing to do with this thread

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $50 over Dealer Cost @ Granger Motors​

Dealerships are ALL privately owned and managed there is nothing Ram or anyone can do about it if a shop refuses to service you.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Maybe so, but still has nothing to do with this thread

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $50 over Dealer Cost @ Granger Motors​

Dealerships are ALL privately owned and managed there is nothing Ram or anyone can do about it if a shop refuses to service you.

Agreed.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We're still going strong with these service contracts!
Thanks for all who have given us the opportunity to help!
Image preview

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We have added additional staff members to help facilitate demand on Mopar Extended Warranty sales! Email [email protected] and we're happy to assist!

This makes more and more sense as the prices on new trucks get higher!

Jowilly66

Reaction score
My dealership is offering $2635.00 for 36k or $3860.00 for 60K, mopar. Is that a good deal? I have 33,000 on my truck. Or, should I still try Granger, even though I'm in Wisconsin

daustin

Reaction score
My dealership is offering $2635.00 for 36k or $3860.00 for 60K, mopar. Is that a good deal? I have 33,000 on my truck. Or, should I still try Granger, even though I'm in Wisconsin
No. That is not a good deal.

Yesterday, I got a flyer in the mail from Mopar saying the MVP plans are increasing in cost and to call them for the best deal. I called them, having already priced Granger and Ziegler, and for a 7 year/60,000 mile, $200 deductible Maxcare plan, they wanted over $1900 with my first responder discount that they advertised.

Ziegler wanted $910 for the same plan.

Today, I paid $860 from Granger for the same 7 year/60,000 mile, $200 deductible Maxcare plan that I priced at the other places. I went for time over mileage as I only put about 4500 miles on the truck a year and I most likely won't have this truck for five more years.

On another note, thank you, @Zach@granger. Diana was easy to deal with and the process was easy.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
No. That is not a good deal.

Yesterday, I got a flyer in the mail from Mopar saying the MVP plans are increasing in cost and to call them for the best deal. I called them, having already priced Granger and Ziegler, and for a 7 year/60,000 mile, $200 deductible Maxcare plan, they wanted over $1900 with my first responder discount that they advertised.

Ziegler wanted $910 for the same plan.

Today, I paid $860 from Granger for the same 7 year/60,000 mile, $200 deductible Maxcare plan that I priced at the other places. I went for time over mileage as I only put about 4500 miles on the truck a year and I most likely won't have this truck for five more years.

On another note, thank you, @Zach@granger. Diana was easy to deal with and the process was easy.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity, I'm glad we could help!

Kenco037

Reaction score
I bought a 22 ram 1500 Laramie in October '22. I bought an extended warranty through the dealer. 8yr 100k miles. Paid $2995. Originally they wanted $4995. They offered the 2995 when I said cancel, 5k was too high. Do you if it's possible to cancel? And purchase from you?
Thanks

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a 22 ram 1500 Laramie in October '22. I bought an extended warranty through the dealer. 8yr 100k miles. Paid $2995. Originally they wanted $4995. They offered the 2995 when I said cancel, 5k was too high. Do you if it's possible to cancel? And purchase from you?
Thanks
Yes, you would just need to cancel through your dealer, you can email Diana at [email protected] for a quote!

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Our team wants to say thank you to everyone who has purchased a warranty or referred someone to purchase an extended warranty from us! We have just passed the milestone of saving our customers over $1,000,000 from MSRP pricing since May of last year!

Thank you so much for the business and if you'd like a quote please email [email protected]!

U

User_3336

Our team wants to say thank you to everyone who has purchased a warranty or referred someone to purchase an extended warranty from us! We have just passed the milestone of saving our customers over $1,000,000 from MSRP pricing since May of last year!

Thank you so much for the business and if you'd like a quote please email [email protected]!
how many actual ESP's sold does that equate to?

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@Zach@granger Are you guys closer to a website for ordering Mopar ESP's that you spoke of a while back?
Yes, sorry for the delay in response. We have a website up, but pricing isn't accurate unless you have a Vin currently. We are going to get the make/model selection worked out and when we do we'll start promoting it on the forums so you can see live pricing without having to send in an email. It was supposed to be done by the end of October, but we're hoping within the next couple of weeks now its wrapped up.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
**Black Friday Special**

We are pricing all of our extended warranty prices at $20 over cost through the end of November!
We will go back to our normal pricing of $50 over cost after this month.

We are very close to hitting our annual extended warranty sales goal and now will be the best time to buy between now and the end of the year!

Zach

Boatman22

Reaction score
Yes, sorry for the delay in response. We have a website up, but pricing isn't accurate unless you have a Vin currently. We are going to get the make/model selection worked out and when we do we'll start promoting it on the forums so you can see live pricing without having to send in an email. It was supposed to be done by the end of October, but we're hoping within the next couple of weeks now its wrapped up.
Do you have a link?

Users who are viewing this thread