5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

ramhouston

Reaction score
Have you did quotes and compared ? ? ? Obviously not.

Nope, I tried that first. Mopar Direct gives you a small discount compared to most dealers, still almost double the price of Granger. All those stupid emails from Mopar about getting a discount amounted to barely anything.

Not my local dealer or Mopar Direct could match Granger. After purchasing the warranty from Granger, my Maximum care extended warranty showed up on my official Mopar Dashboard, showing all the details I paid for, nice and official.

Buying from Granger is a no brainer, unless you want to spend a lot more money for the exact same product. Nice to have that piece of mind for half the price I originally expected to pay.
thank you @SD Rebel for your cordial response.. unlike some

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I showed the dealer I ordered/bought my 2022 from, the quote from Grainger, and they beat it by $100. Couldn’t believe it, so I bought it from them at the time I bought my truck.

My dealer didn't even want to look at the quote :)

The finance guy that did my loan, said there was no way they could match Granger. But each dealer is different, that was a sweet deal and certainly worth the effort.

cleigh

Reaction score
How long do we have to purchase the Granger extended warranty after purchase? To the end of the factory warranty?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How long do we have to purchase the Granger extended warranty after purchase? To the end of the factory warranty?

As with any factory Mopar warranty, I think can wait right up to the day before your 3 year/36K warranty ends. Maybe even the day of, but not the day after. I think you can get factory warranty after the basic ends, but they may not be as inclusive, though not sure.

Note you still have your powertrain warranty, which is 5 year/60K, which is still active with any extended warranty you buy.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did a Granger...and it was easy and the pricing was great.

(I don't normally buy service contracts, but the price of the various modules means this could pay for itself with just one repair. Shrug.)

U

User_3336

i somewhat figured that Mopar direct still has folks that get large commission off of your sale as opposed to Granger personnel.
Mopar Direct sure ain't gonna sell you one for $50 over cost . . .

U

User_3336

As with any factory Mopar warranty, I think can wait right up to the day before your 3 year/36K warranty ends. Maybe even the day of, but not the day after. I think you can get factory warranty after the basic ends, but they may not be as inclusive, though not sure.

Note you still have your powertrain warranty, which is 5 year/60K, which is still active with any extended warranty you buy.
There is a surcharge as well, for every 12months/12000 miles over the original in-service mileage new.
Last I recall, it increases $200 at each interval. the longer you wait, the more you pay (plus buying earlier, you avoid price increases).

You can still buy after the factory warranty, but the vehicle must undergo an inspection by a dealer and paid for by the owner before they will certify it eligible for an ESP.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So, in other words, how many ESP's does that equate to sold over the last 6 months?
I don't believe it's quite 300 in total.
Nope, I tried that first. Mopar Direct gives you a small discount compared to most dealers, still almost double the price of Granger. All those stupid emails from Mopar about getting a discount amounted to barely anything.

Not my local dealer or Mopar Direct could match Granger. After purchasing the warranty from Granger, my Maximum care extended warranty showed up on my official Mopar Dashboard, showing all the details I paid for, nice and official.

Buying from Granger is a no brainer, unless you want to spend a lot more money for the exact same product. Nice to have that piece of mind for half the price I originally expected to pay.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Ruger

Reaction score
@Zach@granger
Zach, do y’all offer extended warranty for diesels. If so I have a 2023 on order and would like a quote.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I paid $1850 for max care for vehicle in signature below, from Granger Motor's. Quick and easy, took about 20 minutes and about 5 emails back and forth. Still waiting to see it on the Mopar site, fingers crossed.

Edit: Showed up on Mopar site today, 10/25.

Last edited:

Kenco037

Reaction score
I paid $1850 for vehicle in signature below. Quick and easy, took about 20 minutes and about 5 emails back and forth. Still waiting to see it on the Mopar site, fingers crossed.
My finance guy who offered the extended warranty says they don't take kindly to others who sell just warranties, and not cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online