5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was under the impression the eTorque's battery was covered by the Fed emissions 8 year program, but someone mentioned earlier that could be in debate.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I heard there is an across the board price increase from Mopar on Aug 1. True?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On August 2, 2022, Mopar Vehicle Protection will be increasing prices on Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plans and raising the rental reimbursement to $45/day.

Does "pre-owned" mean only second (and subsequent) owners?

Or does it mean all plans bought after the original vehicle purchase date (even if by the original owner)?

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Does "pre-owned" mean only second (and subsequent) owners?

Or does it mean all plans bought after the original vehicle purchase date (even if by the original owner)?
You will receive new car coverage up to 3/36k. Pre-owned coverage is over that threshold. I wouldn't be shocked if the new coverage increases at the same time as well.

USNretired

Reaction score
You will receive new car coverage up to 3/36k. Pre-owned coverage is over that threshold. I wouldn't be shocked if the new coverage increases at the same time as well.
Zach, I've sent an email yesterday asking for a quote on my 22 Ram Big Horn. I suspect you and your team are just getting your first cup of coffee. Bob

USNretired

Reaction score
Once again, here is the CONTRACT on a MAXCARE!
Greg, is this document something you received after after you paid for the plan? This looks like details of the plan but not like a contract with customer signature and sellers signature.

U

User_3336

That's strictly conjecture!! Its only on pre-owned and the price increase was set to be about 6% per another CDRJ dealer.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Greg, is this document something you received after after you paid for the plan? This looks like details of the plan but not like a contract with customer signature and sellers signature.

As someone who bought a contract from them, you will get a contract first sent to your email, you sign by using the Docusign link. Once signed, you will then get the invoice emailed to you as well, with a link to pay it online.

All on the up and up, my Maxicare is already showing on my Mopar owners log-in site, along with length and expiration dates, deductible, etc.

U

User_3336

As someone who bought a contract from them, you will get a contract first sent to your email, you sign by using the Docusign link. Once signed, you will then get the invoice emailed to you as well, with a link to pay it online.

All on the up and up, my Maxicare is already showing on my Mopar owners log-in site, along with length and expiration dates, deductible, etc.
I didn't sign any "docusign" documents. I placed the order entirely online, paid, and got the contract within minutes. Of course, this was thru Zeigler.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I didn't sign any "docusign" documents. I placed the order entirely online, paid, and got the contract within minutes. Of course, this was thru Zeigler.

Could be a Granger thing. The contract is emailed as a link, essentially the contract you would sign at the dealership but in an online docusign form, with their signatures digitally in place. You do a quick click on the document to sign the contract and you're done.

Not sure how you confirmed the contract without signing an agreement? Maybe integrated into the payment method?

What's cool is you should be able to see it on your Mopar.com site in the vehicle information section of your garage, the area that shows your truck info, maintenance records, etc.

Mopar site.JPG

Last edited:
U

User_3336

Even my oil change package I bought is there as well! As far as signing a contract, the online quote I take it your online purchase was your signature.
contractoil.jpg

USNretired

Reaction score
Could be a Granger thing. The contract is emailed as a link, essentially the contract you would sign at the dealership but in an online docusign form, with their signatures digitally in place. You do a quick click on the document to sign the contract and you're done.

Not sure how you confirmed the contract without signing an agreement? Maybe integrated into the payment method?

What's cool is you should be able to see it on your Mopar.com site in the vehicle information section of your garage, the area that shows your truck info, maintenance records, etc.

View attachment 135501
I just check and mine is there too.

U

User_3336

We've been able to save our customers over $100,000 in August from Retail pricing on a Mopar service contract! Thank you to everyone who has given us an opportunity by emailing [email protected]
HMMM, how many ESP's does that equate to? Surely no one is paying retail for any Mopar plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

SD Rebel

Reaction score
HMMM, how many ESP's does that equate to? Surely no one is paying retail for any Mopar plan.

None of my local dealerships and Mopar budged on price, at least not by much, maybe $100 or so.

The price I got from Granger was over half retail price, at least over $1,000.

U

User_3336

None of my local dealerships and Mopar budged on price, at least not by much, maybe $100 or so.

The price I got from Granger was over half retail price, at least over $1,000.
More like $1200 on a 7/75 $100 ded.

Users who are viewing this thread