5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Bed assist Handles

sparky01

Reaction score
Unfortunately father time is getting back at me for all the stupid things I have done to my body over the years and getting In/Out of my truck bed is a pain. I was looking at bed accessories and came across these Mopar Grab Handles and was wondering if anybody has used them. Are they worth it or is there another better product that I can install?

Thanks

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck came with the retractable step(wasn't looking for it but the truck had everything else on my list) , before owning I don't think I would pay that price for a step but now that I own it I like it and is indeed worth the money and makes getting up into the bed with ease.. They have the steps that slide in to the hitch at a fraction of the cost but are useless with the tailgate down.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

deanfx

Reaction score
Unfortunately father time is getting back at me for all the stupid things I have done to my body over the years and getting In/Out of my truck bed is a pain. I was looking at bed accessories and came across these Mopar Grab Handles and was wondering if anybody has used them. Are they worth it or is there another better product that I can install?

Thanks

I installed one for the heck of it. Never used it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/