5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Accessories Non Existent?

Rebel19NJ

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2019 Rebel and its by far the best vehicle i ever owned. I switched over from a Jeep JK which you could buy any part under the sun for but this truck... not so much. Was hoping someone could shed some light on when the new "200+ mopar accessories" we same at Sema are going to come out? I would purchase the Bed "Ram Bar" in a heart beat. ALSO ive been trying to purchase the mopar 82215301AC black running boards and it seems like no dealership on the east coast has them.. These running boards have been out of stock everywhere for almost 6 months + now. What gives?

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Would love to get the Mopar performance exhaust but it has been discontinued.

bravo1

Reaction score
Well part of the problem is that you can now order your truck/and CDJR dealerships with all the Mopar accessories directly from the factory.Dealership's internet Mopar stores grab all that's left, very little at part's dept walk up.Your better pricing is online versus a walk up parts dept.But there is a 15 percent discount coupon from Mopar right now.I heard from Mopar that the CAI was going through EPA..Due out this summer...

Last edited:

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
You would be far better off with either the Borla or the Magnaflow cat-back kits
Would like just a tick louder than stock with NO drone. This forum has a few people saying the Borla is too loud and I have had a few Magnaflow systems that had too much drone for me. The factory Mopar system looked like the stock system with resonators .

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Would like just a tick louder than stock with NO drone. This forum has a few people saying the Borla is too loud and I have had a few Magnaflow systems that had too much drone for me. The factory Mopar system looked like the stock system with resonators .

If that’s what you want just get the B2 Fab Magnaflow muffler. It keeps your resonators. Just replaces muffler for a little extra sound. No drone

Users who are viewing this thread