5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2in lift w Fox shocks ?? Part #'s Plz!

pber1

Reaction score
Never priced the rear but the front are $453 per shock last I priced them so 900 a set, more expensive than a typical pair of fox 2.0 complete coil overs
Can you send me a link if possible? I just want matching shocks all around! My fronts are stock and rear are Superlift

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you send me a link if possible? I just want matching shocks all around! My fronts are stock and rear are Superlift

Front
https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-shock-front-68323528aa

Rear
https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-shock-rear-68323529aa

I'm assuming they're sold as singles which makes a complete set 1600 which is way more expensive than buying the 2" kit complete, for about 1100 on ebay. Maybe they're priced per pair I'd give them a call and ask. Either way it's way too much money for fox 2.0 shocks

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out if we can upgrade the shocks with the Readylift kit? My truck shipped and I'd really like to put a better shock on when I do the kit. I dont see any Fox or Bilsteins available yet.

pber1

Reaction score
Did anyone figure out if we can upgrade the shocks with the Readylift kit? My truck shipped and I'd really like to put a better shock on when I do the kit. I dont see any Fox or Bilsteins available yet.
I have rear Fabtech lift shocks from my 6in lift with only 1500 miles on them but not sure if they’d work for a 3.5 lift. 27AE82C2-3597-463A-8E0A-7E4B9D2FF2B4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread