5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2in lift w Fox shocks ?? Part #'s Plz!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wish that I could but my instructions and parts list was left with the dealership. Are you solely trying to buy the Fox shocks for an install ?

Icecold77

Reaction score
Pretty much, I have the Ready Lift kit, but wanted to put Bilstein or Fox shocks on when they install the kit. Bilstein wont release part #'s nor will Fox...pain in the a$$. I dont want to whole mopar kit, just the shocks.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m feeling they won’t because they really make more off of selling the entire kit to Mopar then having us regular people piece it together sadly.

Icecold77

Reaction score
I’m feeling they won’t because they really make more off of selling the entire kit to Mopar then having us regular people piece it together sadly.[/QUOTE

For sure... I'm spending more $$, I want more of a lift then 2in, and it leveled... if I have to I'll just wait on Bilstein.. Wheels and tires got delivered today. Hard to just look at them in my garage. .lol

Attachments

• 20180921_114659.jpg
    20180921_114659.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 147

Icecold77

Reaction score
Were these off the shocks themselves or paperwork with the Mopar lift? I only ask because I searched the #s-nothing. FOX has 8 digit part #'s. Like xxx-xx-xxx. I wouldn't be surprised if they made them hard to find.. appreciate your help!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Fox struts will not work in the front with the Readylift kit. They are two inches longer and are how the front lift is achieved with the Mopar kit.

Icecold77

Reaction score
Thanks.. I knew that part. I was debating an interim setup until the correct parts I need are available.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yes 2.0, I will see if I can get part # off the shock themselves
I'm interested in the part number for the mopar upper control arm that comes with the kit if anyone has that? My guess is its the UCA used on the air suspension trucks to allow for proper ball joint angles when in offroad 2 setting.

subaru79

Reaction score
UCA New Mopar lift - 68323531 I would really like to know how this differs, because there isn't any visual differences from my stock 2wd UCA? different part#

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
UCA New Mopar lift - 68323531 I would really like to know how this differs, because there isn't any visual differences from my stock 2wd UCA? different part#

The angle at the ball joint is different. It is angled out slightly to give it better range of motion.

subaru79

Reaction score
So what is the Max lift height with the new Mopar UCA ? I want to know if I can add an extra 1.5" lift for total of 3.5" on front

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/