5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2in lift w Fox shocks ?? Part #'s Plz!

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe they are probably the arms off of air suspension equiped trucks, I have read that the difference between normal mode and offroad 2 is about 2-1/2" which would make sense to use this arm for a 2 inch lift. It would be cool if someone with the air suspension could look for a p/n on their uca

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the upper control arm part number comes up on a parts website and can be purchased for 47 dollars, I also found this install file with all part numbers for what appears to be the mopar 2 inch lift for the DT you can also get the fox struts at 428 dollars each

Attachments

• media.pdf
    974.3 KB · Views: 93

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did I read what you wrote correct as each Fox shock was $428.00 ???

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did I read what you wrote correct as each Fox shock was $428.00 ???
I didn't price the rears but yes each front strut is 428 dollars for the bare strut no spring or top hat, for that price you can get a set of 2 inch coil overs non resi complete from fox. Typically about 800 a pair. 2.5" resi coil overs with compression adjustment would be in the 2 grand range from fox, king or any of the other race shock manufactures. I'm waiting to see if falcon comes out with something for the new ram. They make an adjustable front strut similar to a billstein 5100 but a little more hardy, I think 2.25" pistons versus 2". Looks like good quality components

Icecold77

Reaction score
So the upper control arm part number comes up on a parts website and can be purchased for 47 dollars, I also found this install file with all part numbers for what appears to be the mopar 2 inch lift for the DT you can also get the fox struts at 428 dollars each

Thank you for posting the info!

PorBoy

Reaction score
Wow so now I know why my Mopar 2” lift was as expensive as it was .......

Icecold77

Reaction score
I'm sure we all know Mopar/FCA has that package priced way too high. My dealer admitted as he knows I've done a bunch of levels with Bilstein 5100s on 4gen Rams that the Fox 2in lift kit is insane. I asked for Mopars price on the Bilstein shocks (on the Rebel) not even 5100s.. his number was so high I had to stop him. I sd c'mon man we both know Fox 2.0 or Bilsteins are $125 at most.. He didnt even disagree..FCA told the public they wanted in on all the aftermarket $$ in the truck market..After SEMA Bilstein and Fox and many more will have lift/levels out much cheaper.. For now, you have to PAY to play.. I get it..

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes sir we know their markup is absurd, but again we aren’t forced to buy. I chose to as to keep the peace and have someone to BLAME if something goes awry. :)

Icecold77

Reaction score
Yes sir we know their markup is absurd, but again we aren’t forced to buy. I chose to as to keep the peace and have someone to BLAME if something goes awry. :)

That is 100% true!! I'm with you on that. He asked me right away about Readylift and any warranty

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is 100% true!! I'm with you on that. He asked me right away about Readylift and any warranty
Definitely paying for the warranty on the mopar lift, front CV fails no issues getting it fixed under warranty, front CV fails and you roll in with a 3.5 ready lift or RC, you'll be fixing that CV out of pocket regardless of mileage.

Icecold77

Reaction score
Definitely paying for the warranty on the mopar lift, front CV fails no issues getting it fixed under warranty, front CV fails and you roll in with a 3.5 ready lift or RC, you'll be fixing that CV out of pocket regardless of mileage.

I dont disagree at all. Definitely the price includes piece of mind..

Icecold77

Reaction score
To the guys that went with the Mopar 2 in lift.. I hate rake in any truck.. I wished the Mopar kit would level. Do you nice the a$$ end still sitting higher? I'm still debating options to lift/level. Thanks!

PorBoy

Reaction score
My rear is high both on ME and my Ram lol. Oh you were solely talking about the truck. :)

pber1

Reaction score
@Icecold77 were you able to get the part number? If so please let me know ASAP!!! I'm putting 4 inch Superlift kit from a 4th gen on my truck and I want fox shocks all around, thanks in advance.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Icecold77 were you able to get the part number? If so please let me know ASAP!!! I'm putting 4 inch Superlift kit from a 4th gen on my truck and I want fox shocks all around, thanks in advance.

Hopefully this is what you need. Part numbers listed.

Attachments

• 2 in lift(1).pdf
    974.3 KB · Views: 58

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you sir I'll see if i can pull them up on the Fox site!
I believe those are Mopar/FCA numbers so may have to contact a dealer. Try Josh at Avondaleautomotive on eBay. Good luck!

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For the cost of the shocks you might as well buy the whole kit
Thank you sir I'll see if i can pull them up on the Fox site!
Mopar only item and they are a fortune

Users who are viewing this thread